Ethan Wacker

He stopped because of all the creepy messages. This should be pretty obvious.
Or.. or hear me out he got busy with real life like school and an internship and maybe if you can belive it a job then a family. These might be a little more important then post on some apps.
People on this site just want to blame the gays for Ethan not posting anymore. They don't have any proof but when in doubt. Blame the gays. Typical.
 
I guess you haven't been reading the latest posts on this board.
Was able to read yours pretty well buddy.

Or.. or hear me out he got busy with real life like school and an internship and maybe if you can belive it a job then a family. These might be a little more important then post on some apps.
Was also able to read this one too. Makes sense. This is very valid and seems the most likely. But so is the other post. There are people who get sick an tired of sexual and perverse comments on their instagrams and tiktoks. Could be a mix of both with one weighing more than the other. Could be another reason too.

No reason to invalidate one because you(Tubbs) want to be a victim. It's a little rich coming from you.
 
People on this site just want to blame the gays for Ethan not posting anymore. They don't have any proof but when in doubt. Blame the gays. Typical.
I also sub to his story and even seen his last responses to horny males coming into him. Of course I don't have proof. If you don't want to see how someone would feel about that then look at other people who post thirst traps reactions. Some people are just a lot more welcoming. Ethan obviously wasn't as open to it 24/7. On my profile it literally says 60% gay. I enjoy the female body. I just think the male body is superior. So stop with this. Have you seen his snap? He clearly isn't busy. He just isn't showing thirst traps anymore.
 
He actually posted that he's uncomfortable posting anymore? Please show me. Post the message because I didn't know that and haven't seen that post.
I don't have access to those pictures anymore because it was apart of a snapchat story. All I can do is look around on the internet to prove a point that I'm not exactly invested in. It was a pretty gross string of comments that he shared.
 
I followed him on snapchat and I didn't see anything posted.

But I get your point. Ethan left the Internet because gay men are gross.
Some gay dudes with no self control or respect for others. Don’t take his decision as a personal affront or a condemnation of a group of people as a whole.
 

Let’s all stop bickering and go back to what we do best: being unfathomably horny gays thirsting over and projecting onto any straight dude with a social media following.

Anyway, wish there wasn’t a sticker so I could see his sweaty gym socks