• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Eureka - Niall Matter

Reaction score
If anyone else watches Eureka on SyFy, have you noticed how much more buff Niall Matter (Zane) is this year? They have him in sleeveless shirts and shirtless more, too. I always thought he was hot and good looking, but this year - DAMN!

No, I don't have any screencaps that you can't find on a Google search.

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Reaction score
If anyone else watches Eureka on SyFy, have you noticed how much more buff Niall Matter (Zane) is this year? They have him in sleeveless shirts and shirtless more, too. I always thought he was hot and good looking, but this year - DAMN!

No, I don't have any screencaps that you can't find on a Google search.

He's always been built, but, yeah, more so this year. I fully expected him to have a hairy chest. Was disappointed when it was completely smooth!

Reaction score
If you are so inclined, they are rerunning an ep right now on SyFy where he has his shirt off for a bit.

horsehungstud21

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Question is... How hung is he? In the latest episode he appears to be bulging a bit in those low rise jeans of his.

alittle420BuD

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Niall_Matter_shirtless_04.jpg

Not the brightest picture but here you go...

0cram

Lurker
Reaction score
Did you see the brain switching episode. Both Zane and Jo looked hot in the shower!