Ever had a buddy watch?

billybuster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There nothing like cumming in your wifes pussy man. Congrats to you. I hope to cum in my wifes pussy man many many more time. We love to fuck each other. She loves to suck on my cock and I love t eat her pussy until she is begging me to fuck her.
There nothing like cumming in your wifes pussy man. Congrats to you. I hope to cum in my wifes pussy man many many more time. We love to fuck each other. She loves to suck on my cock and I love t eat her pussy until she is begging me to fuck her.
Yes, but that time my (future at the time) wife was one of the ones watching me and another woman be the last ones on the bed fucking until I cam in her pussy! There were 2 women and 2 men watching us! So exciting!!!

Reactions: bijockfl

hungandhungry

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:)I have a funny feeling he would have gotten hard if you let him suck you
He kept calling it a babys arm and saying how it was so hard and standing straight up. It was funny because he had whiskey dick the whole time, I'm not sure he was even able to cum.
ave

firecaptain

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, we we're fucking his wife. It was great for a while, then he made a comment that ruined it and the life long relationship has been destroyed. We were getting sucked by his wife, she was really in to it rubbing our cocks together and all over her face ,,, she was cock drunk and getting off and he said " he maybe be bigger but I'm better". Right there and then I lost intrest and so did she. In both are minds it was not about size, but of fun and getting each other off.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, we we're fucking his wife. It was great for a while, then he made a comment that ruined it and the life long relationship has been destroyed. We were getting sucked by his wife, she was really in to it rubbing our cocks together and all over her face ,,, she was cock drunk and getting off and he said " he maybe be bigger but I'm better". Right there and then I lost intrest and so did she. In both are minds it was not about size, but of fun and getting each other off.

Sounds like a harmless statement. I think you are overreacting and probably owe the guy an apology.

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, in college, my roomie had the upper bunk. i would jerk off, knowing that he was listening and sometimes watching. after i shot my load and moaned loudly, i would hear him jerking off like mad, shaking the whole bed.

have you ever had sex and a buddy watched you? Did it turn you on? Were you showing off for your buddy? Did he jack off watching ?[/QUOTE some of my frat would watch as I had sex and others as well. Usually after a keg party. We had a great time...lol

have you ever had sex and a buddy watched you? Did it turn you on? Were you showing off for your buddy? Did he jack off watching ?
Some of my frat dudes would watch me having sex usually after a keg party...we had lots of fun..lol

Reactions: hairynycstud

Denverdude420

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my best friend and I have been with the same girls for a few years, so they got comfortable around each other for the most part. One night we were partying and he pulled out his dick and she got right to work blowing him in front of everyone, I gave my girl the look and she followed suit, we were standing side by side getting blowjobs. A friend tried getting his girl to join too but she "wasn't a follower" haha it was a great time. Only lasted about a minute before they decided we got enough head in front of a crowd but was still fun.

Denverdude420

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My best friend and I have had the same girlfriends for a few years, they became fairly close and comfortable around each other. One night we were partying and my friend pulls out his cock and tells his girl to suck him, without hesitation she got to her knees and started blowing him. I was somewhat shocked it was so easy for him so I gave my girl the look "where's mine?" She immediately followed suit and started sucking me off. We were standing side by side getting our dicks sucked. A friend of ours tried getting his girl to join but she refused saying she "wasn't a follower" haha it was a great time. After about a minute or two our girls put our cocks away and decided the crowd had seen enough, but it sure was fun.