D
deleted15305921
Guest
PPV is all it is. It's pretty dumb. Not worth it. Don't waste yalls money
Alpha geneticscrazy how andy cohen follows him lol and I just saw him liking a couple of Andy’s pics Evin just got that one of a kind it boy look
Just wait, I subbed and I honestly wish I waited. Off the bat tho he has some good pics and videos.So what’s the truth Haha, I might wait a couple of weeks to sub though
You don't need to rush he just started. There's 8 videos of 20 seconds. Some photos in underwear. And ppv in DM , 4-5 videos of around 2 minutes for 20$ each.So what’s the truth Haha, I might wait a couple of weeks to sub though
RightHis in-feed nudes are hard ones with face, and his PPVs are jo/cum ones. What’s to complain about?
multiple vids posted on wall longer than a gif and have audio …The vids he post on feed are gifs not real videos with audio. PPV content worth $20 for 1-2 mins
He does! I feel like boomerangs are outdated but damn that one with the post cum is so hotthe man sure loves to make boomerangs lol
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.