Evin.k.tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the last time you bought something from him? Maybe he just isn't offering it at all anymore.
I messaged him and he was super nice but pretty much said he’s not really taking requests unless it’s an offer he can’t pass up. The last person that paid him for a video paid $2,000. And he’s hot but I actually want to buy a house someday
 
I messaged him and he was super nice but pretty much said he’s not really taking requests unless it’s an offer he can’t pass up. The last person that paid him for a video paid $2,000. And he’s hot but I actually want to buy a house someday
Right
He’s just used to high end
Cause he’s rare
Alpha genetics
Tall
Ripped
Classic handsome masculine face
Mustache
Huge cock
Big hands and feet
Hairy
Tatted
He checks a lot of boxes
 
Right
He’s just used to high end
Cause he’s rare
Alpha genetics
Tall
Ripped
Classic handsome masculine face
Mustache
Huge cock
Big hands and feet
Hairy
Tatted
He checks a lot of boxes
I wish I could afford it. The fact that he was friendly makes him so much more attractive too
 
2 pics? Hm Not sure if I should sub… Tanks for the heads up Tho
He’s soft but it honestly looks like he has at least a semi. That thang is niiiiice I think it’s worth it. Just wish he didn’t shave first
 
Status
Not open for further replies.