Ex rock hard.

Tyraxor

Just Browsing
Media
I would like to ask about opinion of some experienced member.
can someone explain why when Im taking aphrodisiac - catuaba the effects on me are opposed to those which supose to be ?
Actually one thing that should it cause is clearly visible - it really increase my self confidence.But it is doing something bad with my blood circulation which normal is ok.
Now when I use it I even wake up with numb hands,which is very alarming and I of course can forget about morning wood which was grat lately.
I gave up catuaba and bought supplement - paravol ( bu it contains among many libido increasing herbs weak catuaba concentration)
And it again doesn`t work as it supose to.It gives me more thoughts about sex, and by increasing tesosterone level increase sex drive but as well I feel that is something bad with my blood circulation.And I think that what Im after a high libido and interest in women, even if I can bang them ;/ ?
Is becasue of something else Im entering to my system ? I exercise regulary doing many cardio nad eat healthy, normal is everything all right but after product which supose to even help in matter situation is worse.
Mayby is here someone who had a similar experience ?

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have an adverse reaction to yohimbe. It increases my heart rate, and makes me dizzy among other things. I suggest that you google the supp your taking and look up the side effects. Usually a lower dose will help smooth out problems, but honestly, if you're having things like numbness, etc., this CAN'T be good for your body, and long term, you'll have problems you wished you didn't have. L-arganine increases blood flow and can help with erections. I suggest that you try something more natural that your body can use without the devastating side effects.

Hope this helps.