Exhibition

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by aninterestingguy, Mar 20, 2009.

1. aninterestingguy

aninterestingguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Do any of you guys show off in public places? I've said it before, I'm not at all gay, but I LOVE for people to see my cock, because I want everyone to appreciate my cock as much as I do.

Like many others, I love showing off at the gym and in the sauna (I never cover up there)(in fact, I'm heading there now)

My FAVORITE thing to do though is to get on the roof of my building and just enjoy the day wearing AT MOST a thong, but usually just stand up there with my cock hanging out. The best thing is the street below is really busy and you can clearly see me if you're looking. Also, there is a bus stop directly across the street, so I just stand there in my thong with my ass to the street until I take it off and face the street with my cock. People have definitely seen me from the bus stop, but most of the time they're completely oblivious. Hard to say which is sexier. I'd take a photo, but I don't want you to be able to tell just where I live.

Also, when I was in school, if I came home late and were drunk, I'd take all of my clothes off late at night and run around our entire complex ass naked.

Do you guys have any little quirky things you do to show your cock to the world...!?

vnmous likes this.
  2. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow, I hope I run into you some day. Wanna narrow it down to the neighborhood you live in? And how many months can you do this without getting hypothermia of the genitals in Chicago?

3. ThaTruth

ThaTruth New Member

Albums:
    lol im not gay either but when men do that i whip mine out to try to embarrass them? i know you tried that hahah i think everyone has... or am i the first in that case...

4. aninterestingguy

aninterestingguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    So its really annoying. I've changed apartments now and while I can still get on the roof, there is a taller building right next door with windows so i can't really HANG OUT up there like I could my last place. What is the world coming to when I can't let my cock hang out outside? I'm practically addicted to showing off my cock

5. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I go nude on beaches and saunas and find it comfortable. In hotel saunas abroad I've gone nude and to an extent it's been showing off on occasions.

6. D_Aaron_Eckfart

D_Aaron_Eckfart Account Disabled

love to have mine out to be seen too... big one here if you wanna hang

7. PhallicApotheosis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love being admired

hypolimnas likes this.
  8. hot showers

hot showers Well-Known Member

Albums:
    wow...this is an oldie but goodie. Totally agree with the OP...LOVE to have people see my cock. I usually keep my nudity to places like the gym showers, shared hotel rooms with male friends, nude beaches, etc., but I'll always be the first mover and drop trou if my friends are acting shy. It's such an exhilarating feeling to be naked, penis fully exposed for others to see

hypolimnas likes this.
  9. Stonedgreen

Stonedgreen New Member

Albums:
    I always loved showing off at urinals and in saunas. Actually was doing it since I was taking swimming lessons.
    I always get horny when going into a sauna or steam room.

10. love2compare

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same here and no matter my size i love the nude beaches most. Even hotter if there's some really hung guys around who look totally at ease, maybe watching with a smirk of superiority...

I love to see dicks all sizes and to be exposed myself - and i'm not gay either. Actually this has nothing to do with one's sexual preference, it's just a sexual manly thing to do if you are into it (i know hung guys who are ashamed to show their dicks in public).

My thing is that no matter what i show it off together with my dad bod with pride, after all nobody can tell how much i grow if erected so wth lol!

Swiming and hiking nude are the most wonderful things to do in nature - but better even with some guys watching hehehe....

Draft saved Draft deleted