Experience with hitting on thought-to-be curious guys??

Media
Hey guys! Just wanted to hear anyone who has ever thought a 'straight' guy to be curious and has actually went in for the kill! What did you say? What made you think it. If you also weren't out how the hell were you brave enough to do it. What happened after? Looking for advice as I am not out and have a couple friends I really think feel the same way as I do towards men.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At the time I was out of the closet. A good friend of mine from high school and I were hanging out one night drinking. We were talking about sex. He was reluctant to admit a fantasy of his. I told him that I wouldn't judge him, and would keep it between us. Finally he admitted to a sexual fantasy of a 3 way involving him, a woman, and myself. I was a little shocked. But, I didn't hesitate to ask him his feelings about men. He said he never thought he was gay, he had only fantasized about me in the past. I said, "you ever curious about fooling around with another guy?". I said I'd keep it between us. He said ok. I led the way. I ended up sucking his BIG banana shaped cock (had to be 8x6). He stopped me before he came (and neither of us did cum). He was all confused and wishy-washy about everything. I didn't want to be forceful, just 'available' as a trusting friend would be ;). So, I let it go.
We kept it between us. Things were never the same between us, he was always a little weird. I don't regret it (kind of, but not really). He said that he didn't either. He lives in another state now and we rarely see one another.