Experiment: Accent Test

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As many of you may have noticed in chat, I love accents. What may seem a usual and normal/ordinary way of speaking to us, could be fascinating and intriguing to others. :eek:

So, in my line of work, I get to interact with a plethora of nationalities. And, with diverse nationalities come a range of accents. Even within our own countries and cities, our accents vary dramatically, not to mention how diverse the membership of LPSG is. :biggrin1:

So share the nationality of your favourite accents, your hottest accents, scary accents, etc. or even better, do a short voice recording (5 seconds) and attach it. You could say something like: "Hey, I'm [username], and I'm a member of LPSG" :wave2:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oooh, SilverTrain - very sexy!

Ok, my favourite accent is Scottish and then a smattering of Brit ones. Then some smooth twangy Southern US ones.

I did a voice recording of my own - threw in an "out" and "about" because apparently Canadians say them funny. I don't think so, but you be the judge!

Chirbit - Intro - Lafemme - share audio easily

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no accent. In your mind, picture Bruce Willis with a flat midwestern accent. That's me. I didn't have to record anything!

I actually can vouch for that. He does sound like that. I don't need to do it either. Most everyone here has probably already heard my voice but they were likely not paying attention.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As many of you may have noticed in chat, I love accents. What may seem a usual and normal/ordinary way of speaking to us, could be fascinating and intriguing to others. :eek:

So, in my line of work, I get to interact with a plethora of nationalities. And, with diverse nationalities come a range of accents. Even within our own countries and cities, our accents vary dramatically, not to mention how diverse the membership of LPSG is. :biggrin1:

So share the nationality of your favourite accents, your hottest accents, scary accents, etc. or even better, do a short voice recording (5 seconds) and attach it. You could say something like: "Hey, I'm [username], and I'm a member of LPSG" :wave2:

This should get your motor running auggie:

http://www.lpsg.org/53425-lpsg-voices.html

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
C'est moi:
Why thanks, Silver, sounds cool. :wink:

I have no accent. In your mind, picture Bruce Willis with a flat midwestern accent. That's me. I didn't have to record anything!
Hicky, everyone has an accent, hell I just watched an episode of bones and learnt that even deaf people have accents (sign language, of course).

This should get your motor running auggie:

http://www.lpsg.org/53425-lpsg-voices.html
Vroom vroom, Patchie :cool:

Auggie, I fucking love yours;)
Cheque's in the mail, Lukz :smile: and you know your's is stately and hot.

i dont think i have an accent

but here is me
So cute! All i needed was your famous giggle at the end :rolleyes:

Oh, I should probably add mine too eh. I enjoy making people guess where I'm from lol. Prince Auggie's intro

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oooh, SilverTrain - very sexy!

Ok, my favourite accent is Scottish and then a smattering of Brit ones. Then some smooth twangy Southern US ones.

I did a voice recording of my own - threw in an "out" and "about" because apparently Canadians say them funny. I don't think so, but you be the judge!

Chirbit - Intro - Lafemme - share audio easily

Thanks. :redface:

And your voice is quite sexy. There are indeed many Canadians (and Minnesotans, Wisconsinites, Dakotans, etc..) who speak with a very prounounced and distinctive "ou" sound. You, my dear, are not one of them. :smile: