Explore my Bi Side?

hrlyrdr37

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I need some real advice I Love women dearly however in the last year I have had a desire to play with a guy but I have not done it yet. I am not attracted to a man but I am attracted to a Big Hard Cock. Right Now I am just wanting to have mutual JO and try oral I have no desire for anal or kissing. Should I give it a go and do you think I will like it or feel really guilty? I hope I put this in the right thread and I hope to get some good advice from you guys that have been there Thanks

S

superbot

I need some real advice I Love women dearly however in the last year I have had a desire to play with a guy but I have not done it yet. I am not attracted to a man but I am attracted to a Big Hard Cock. Right Now I am just wanting to have mutual JO and try oral I have no desire for anal or kissing. Should I give it a go and do you think I will like it or feel really guilty? I hope I put this in the right thread and I hope to get some good advice from you guys that have been there Thanks
You don't need any 'advice' other than be sensible and find someone you're attracted to and go for it.Don't build it up into a 'big thing' otherwise it will seem more daunting than it really is,just go for it.It's only sex!!

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you decide in advance that you are going to try it and that you are not going to judge yourself afterward no matter what happens, then go for it. There is no need for guilt in my opinion if you truly give yourself permission to explore. If you're on the fence about truly giving yourself this permission, then maybe it's not a good idea.
Also be prepared for the possibility that you may be letting the genie out of the bottle (i.e. you may really like it!) and that you might end up wanting more once you've experienced it. (I have a number of friends who were slightly bi-curious at one time and who are now all about cocks as well as many other aspects on M2M sex.)
Good luck!

Reactions: masonjames

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally relate to your question. I've been str8 all my life, love women, been married and in past six months motivated to experience some MM play. I started with camming C2C JO sessions with a couple guys, found that hot and found a couple married guys locally looking for cock to suck. That was hot too. Love hanging naked with another cool dude, JO together, maybe get sucked, frot, have many great male friends, not attracted to men romantically at all but love to play. Great male bonding and self-acceptance.

Pandasaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm the same way. It's a sexual desire, no need to feel ashamed of that. Just take it as far as you feel comfortable

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Many of us can take or leave anal, but kissing is pretty nice. :wink:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys, the only thing that you are really questioning is how you and/or others will feel about yourself afterward. And that is only because society has said that there is something wrong with it.

Face it, if you had a slight interest in motorcycle riding, you'd try it to see if it was something that was fun (pleasurable). If you wanted to start playing basketball, you'd get out and play a few games. You might find that you enjoyed it, you might find that you didn't really care for it.

Don't treat it as something that's a major deal. You're curious. See if it's something that you enjoy. If it's not, no biggy. If it is, cool.

Just don't put too much pressure on yourself, or let guilt bother you afterwards. Just have fun :smile:

Reactions: brandon38

D_Jess_Kilme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally relate to your question. I've been str8 all my life, love women, been married and in past six months motivated to experience some MM play. I started with camming C2C JO sessions with a couple guys, found that hot and found a couple married guys locally looking for cock to suck. That was hot too. Love hanging naked with another cool dude, JO together, maybe get sucked, frot, have many great male friends, not attracted to men romantically at all but love to play. Great male bonding and self-acceptance.

That is cool bud. Few things like buds budding together.

Anybody in/near Mass who feels the same?

bidoc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i hear you. I am not attracted to men in a romantic way. But sex with another guy is amazing!!

Reactions: bijockfl

NakedBuddy

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you should go for it. If you don’t, it’s likely that you’ll regret it one day.

As for guilt - guilt stems from behaving differently than someone else - a church, your parents, society, etc. - expects you to behave. Those people’s and / or institutions’ expectations are often inconsistent with logic, and may be inconsistent with current societal view about things. So, I think it’s a good idea to decide for yourself what you think is right or wrong for you, and not blindly accept what someone else thinks is right or wrong.

Finally, I think that historical societal views about sexuality - that people fall into three distinct categories (gay, bi, straight) - are flat out wrong. I think the vast majority of people are attracted to males and females - and sometimes other genders - to one degree or another. They simply need to be honest with themselves and accept who they are. You seem to have accepted that you have some degree of attraction to men - a physical attraction to cocks - so accept it. Once you’ve accepted that, why would you let someone else determine for you whether you act on it?