Explore my Bi Side?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by hrlyrdr37, Oct 17, 2011.

1. hrlyrdr37

hrlyrdr37 New Member

Albums:
    I need some real advice I Love women dearly however in the last year I have had a desire to play with a guy but I have not done it yet. I am not attracted to a man but I am attracted to a Big Hard Cock. Right Now I am just wanting to have mutual JO and try oral I have no desire for anal or kissing. Should I give it a go and do you think I will like it or feel really guilty? I hope I put this in the right thread and I hope to get some good advice from you guys that have been there Thanks

2. superbot

Gold Member

You don't need any 'advice' other than be sensible and find someone you're attracted to and go for it.Don't build it up into a 'big thing' otherwise it will seem more daunting than it really is,just go for it.It's only sex!!

3. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you decide in advance that you are going to try it and that you are not going to judge yourself afterward no matter what happens, then go for it. There is no need for guilt in my opinion if you truly give yourself permission to explore. If you're on the fence about truly giving yourself this permission, then maybe it's not a good idea.
    Also be prepared for the possibility that you may be letting the genie out of the bottle (i.e. you may really like it!) and that you might end up wanting more once you've experienced it. (I have a number of friends who were slightly bi-curious at one time and who are now all about cocks as well as many other aspects on M2M sex.)
    Good luck!

4. hrlyrdr37

hrlyrdr37 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys but I am kind of surprised this only generated two comments

5. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

I totally relate to your question. I've been str8 all my life, love women, been married and in past six months motivated to experience some MM play. I started with camming C2C JO sessions with a couple guys, found that hot and found a couple married guys locally looking for cock to suck. That was hot too. Love hanging naked with another cool dude, JO together, maybe get sucked, frot, have many great male friends, not attracted to men romantically at all but love to play. Great male bonding and self-acceptance.

6. dramlick

dramlick New Member

Albums:
    I'm with you ejacman!

7. Pandasaurus

Pandasaurus New Member

I'm the same way. It's a sexual desire, no need to feel ashamed of that. Just take it as far as you feel comfortable

8. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Many of us can take or leave anal, but kissing is pretty nice. :wink:

9. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Guys, the only thing that you are really questioning is how you and/or others will feel about yourself afterward. And that is only because society has said that there is something wrong with it.

Face it, if you had a slight interest in motorcycle riding, you'd try it to see if it was something that was fun (pleasurable). If you wanted to start playing basketball, you'd get out and play a few games. You might find that you enjoyed it, you might find that you didn't really care for it.

Don't treat it as something that's a major deal. You're curious. See if it's something that you enjoy. If it's not, no biggy. If it is, cool.

Just don't put too much pressure on yourself, or let guilt bother you afterwards. Just have fun :smile:

10. Wyldwill420

Wyldwill420 Member

Albums:
    does anyone feel the Same way in San Diego? Lets chat then...!

11. D_Jess_Kilme

D_Jess_Kilme New Member

That is cool bud. Few things like buds budding together.

Anybody in/near Mass who feels the same?

Draft saved Draft deleted