Hi there, friendly people. Not sure if this is the right place but since it's pretty much gay content it might fit. 
My kinky hobby is taking nudes of myself and show them around online (like many of you do too, I guess). I use EP as my main gallery, as it allows downloads without watermarks and includes a download counter. There are 390 of my nudes online atm and I just wanted to share the link, in case you are interested. It's all free, I don't earn money with it and I don't want to either. As I said, it's my hobby (or maybe more like a passion, haha).
Here's the link: https://exposedpassion.com/gallery?id=10965
If you have a gallery there too, feel free to share the link here.
My kinky hobby is taking nudes of myself and show them around online (like many of you do too, I guess). I use EP as my main gallery, as it allows downloads without watermarks and includes a download counter. There are 390 of my nudes online atm and I just wanted to share the link, in case you are interested. It's all free, I don't earn money with it and I don't want to either. As I said, it's my hobby (or maybe more like a passion, haha).
If you have a gallery there too, feel free to share the link here.