Extended orgasm

Rosie50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently watched a dvd on extended orgasms for woman and today I tried it while masturbating. I achieved a long (forgot to try and time it) awesome orgasm. The secret is to be absolutely relaxed and confortable. I used a thin pen like vibrator so that I could touch only my clit. I started off very gently and brought myself to the very edge, then lifted vib off, then as soon as the orgasm receded slightly I brought myself to the edge again and so on, all the while breathing slowly and relaxing "through" the waves of the orgasm. Then came the moment when I could not turn back... and wow!!! :smile:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I has awesome spaghettis.

Yew can't has none.

Oh and long orgasm, sweet. But I smell another guy role playing and telling stories and shit. If so, die in like a darty way.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently watched a dvd on extended orgasms for woman and today I tried it while masturbating. I achieved a long (forgot to try and time it) awesome orgasm. The secret is to be absolutely relaxed and confortable. I used a thin pen like vibrator so that I could touch only my clit. I started off very gently and brought myself to the very edge, then lifted vib off, then as soon as the orgasm receded slightly I brought myself to the edge again and so on, all the while breathing slowly and relaxing "through" the waves of the orgasm. Then came the moment when I could not turn back... and wow!!! :smile:

I dunno if its the same thing but sometimes I get sort of rolling orgasms like if he makes me cum and doesnt really let up it sort of feels like Im just starting to come down from it and another one starts. So I think that's sort of what you're saying tho I def. feel like 1 is coming down and the 2nd one is starting more than if its 1 long one. But yeah OMG those are the ones where I basically lose it :smile:

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oh my lord....so hot!