extenders

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by YourOneAndOnly, Apr 3, 2011.

1. YourOneAndOnly

YourOneAndOnly New Member

do penis extenders like this really work?

Attached Files:

BaddJack likes this.
  2. blacknyellow

blacknyellow New Member

Albums:
    I've wondered the same thing. I actually have one, but it hurts like hell to wear it more than 30min... I have not used it consistantly enough to say if it works or not.

3. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

They have certainly worked for some, but they have to be worn for many hours if one expects to see any real gains.

Comfort, or lack of, is a key factor. If the device can't be used for at least several hours per day, it probably isn't worth messing with. An optimistic estimate would be to expect .001" gain in length for every hour worn, but it would be realistic to expect less.

4. MrHUGE1n

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes they do...I have worn mine for 10months now 5hrs a day 5 days a week 2 day rest period..and have gained 1.2" length and about .5" to my girth...I do it in sets...2hrs ...break... jelg ...then back on for 2 hrs... break ...jelg...usually breaks last 20min.. jelg in an OK motion with your pointer finger and thumb from the base of your cock to the head hold for 5 sec at the head. (make sure you have lube handy) do this about 200+ times or more depending on how long the 20 min last or whatever is your preference...then back on for the last hour..this is the hardest hour due to the stress and soreness...the pain quickly subsides when it comes off...try and do something to keep your mind off of it..TV etc...NO PAIN NO GAINS ;) ps: it does not damage your penis if you have proper wrapping or comfort sleeve like I do.. Best of luck. :)

#4 MrHUGE1n, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
    BaddJack likes this.
  5. Alek69

Alek69 New Member

I was looking at the male edge extender do u are talking about the same one or another one can u tell me wich will b better to buy on the reviews it looks like it work and now with the word that mrhuge1n is a good testemony

6. xenofact777

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What kind of comfort sleeve do you use?

I have a silicone one - it does work well, but it can be very painful and time consuming to get on and off.

7. CMBone

CMBone New Member

I am considering getting an extender myself. What would be to the best brand to get?

8. bigsam123

bigsam123 Active Member

Which one do you use?

9. FinnCorgi

FinnCorgi Member

Oh, they work, but as mentioned they hurt due to the crap designs reproduced between brands. I had to make my own. The mechanism that grips your member just isn't secure enough. It will chaffe and the whole spring mechanism is useless and doesn't really create a stable tension. You basically have to monitor it every 15 minutes to start in order to get use to it and like foreskin restoration, wear the device for up to 8 hours with time off for the regulate tissue expansion. Nearing 6 months and I wore it nearly every day with no way of gaining an inch over the period of a year, maybe close to it, though. Always monitoring blood flow, checking for touch sensation, you are looking at a 12 hour day to make a difference. Beware of fatigue, weak erections and soft glans as those are signs of wearing it too much or too much tension.
    After 6 months I want to stop. It takes up your life and just want this year to be over so I can do other things. This experiment doesn't give more than a couple days off. It's basically another job, honestly. So, if you are determined, not optimistic, actually determined mind to set a goal and keep to it, do it...You will find results, just not what you really want.

10. bigsam123

bigsam123 Active Member

11. dur

dur New Member

I've been using the SizeGenetics extender that the OP posted for about a week now. It took some getting used to but I'm liking it. I've started by wearing it for one hour a day, then two, and I'm working my way up.

12. beamis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Do any other guys use 'temporary' extenders? I tried quite a few...condoms w a few inches of fake penis at the end to strapons...if ur dick is small enuf wen hard I recommend strap on can be a lot of fun and gets the job done...I have yet to chat w another guy who has used one. Here's a pic me wearing my 8 inch

13. moonlightnbg

moonlightnbg Member

I definitely agree that you have to be persistent and not give up when things are uncomfortable. Pain however is your body telling you to slow down. You will only ever have one cock.... don't damage or break it! I would suggest the slogan: no discomfort, no gain ;-)

MrHUGE1n likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted