Who is this guy??
He's actually thicker: 7.5", and probably a 9 incher bone pressed, super hard monster. Talk about being too big to fit anyone or anything all the way, lol.View attachment 109210591
View attachment 109210911
8.66” length
7.09” girth
REAL inches, not internet inches.
He's actually thicker: 7.5", and probably a 9 incher bone pressed, super hard monster. Talk about being too big to fit anyone or anything all the way,
I missed the “women being fucked by white dudes” specification.
THIS is exactly the kind of dominant action of you we need more of!I'm not going through all these cocks, but I better be in this thread.
View attachment 109356991
who is it ?He's actually thicker: 7.5", and probably a 9 incher bone pressed, super hard monster. Talk about being too big to fit anyone or anything all the way, lol.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.