Extremely Thick White Cocks

I wonder what Rod Spunkle is up to today? Ten years ago he was called "WhiteZillah" and Shawn Desel in a few videos
because of that thick appendage
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
https://kompoz2.com/find/fuckteam-ami-emerson-ashli-orion-mackenzee-pierce/

His first scene


QUOTE="pbmonkey, post: 69768401, member: 66707"]I wonder what Rod Spunkle is up to today? Ten years ago he was called "WhiteZillah" and Shawn Desel in a few videos
because of that thick appendage
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
[/QUOTE]
 
  • Like
Reactions: LongWalk
Collapses her pussy in on itself on insertion. Thick cock/tight pussy combos are the best! Anyone else got other good examples?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
As someone who has played with it many times in person I would like to nominate @DiomedesXVI for this thread. I love a big dick like the next person but with his I was actually nervous playing with it the first time due to the size (Its long AND extremely thick). So with that being said I figured it would be appropriate to recommend checking out his thick cock to this thread
 
  • Like
Reactions: DiomedesXVI