He did a live video today
Can I have this collection please?Yes but its inside because he postet while ago in his OF
Meanwhile he post real dick pics and i got it too in my collection View attachment 15911431 View attachment 15911461 (include dick videos)
Does he still have his onlyfans?
Holy shit. His cock is so small ... but kudos on his body
Yeah, him and his brother both have micro penises. Like maybe 5 inches when hard max. Its actually so small that his wank and cum video looks a bit awkward - his hand is twice the size of his cock.Holy shit. His cock is so small ... but kudos on his body
Well, a micro penis is something else.
How do you know his brothers cock?
I am sure both were posted in this thread.Oh Felix also has pics out?
Sorry - yes here’s the Felix post.Then here's a sneak peak of Fabian's brother Felix. I guess it's in their family to have a regular size one. but it doesn't matter. much love for you guys. I hope you enjoy! if you can see the door in the background is the same though
Click "Most liked posts". It's the third post.I am sure both were posted in this thread.
Yeah, him and his brother both have micro penises. Like maybe 5 inches when hard max. Its actually so small that his wank and cum video looks a bit awkward - his hand is twice the size of his cock.
Same! Haven't seen a cum video yet but sounds hot.Ooooo where do I find the Cum video ?
Wank and cum for those too lazy or dumb to find it themselves.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.