Face Pic??

Should I ever decide to run for political office I don't want this to come back and haunt me.

As a somewhat related sidenote: I always fear that one of my one-night-stand hookups will go public about our sexscapades if I were to ever achieve any degree of wealth or notoriety.
 
I
Is there a reason, other than the obvious, that more people do not post face pics?
My job situation and subsequently my retirement plan were placed in jeopardy after a few dozen pics of me resurfaced. I had pulled all of them by 2008, they resurfaced by early last year having been 'saved' by at least 3 different people who later saw fit to distribute them as their own. The sites where they landed removed them when notified.

Last year I received notice that I had violated a morals clause and was in breach of various codes. It advised me to seek legal counsel and appear for a preliminary hearing.

Since then my attorney and her staff have been able to locate who sent the pics and from where (and it was a shocker).

In May of this year, I discovered there was a new series of me, including several public domain pics of me working and at an awards ceremony. There were pics of me naked, and next to that was me shaking hands with a high ranking official. The couple responsible for putting those up, claiming they are of him are part of my next lawsuit. Here too the site removed the pics when they were notified.

There may be more pics. of me out there....I check sites on a regular basis, of course it's hard to tell how many made it out since there are probably men showing my pics at pay sites or keeping them in 'private' galleries (which I can attest to not being private as you might hope or think).

Recently (last month) a family member came across a few. (not my immediate family)


It's not a matter of being ashamed of my body, or being naked, I have no problem with that. There are however many people to consider and job situations.
I was just wondering because I wouldn't mind posting a few pics of my entire body including face but it seems to be a no-no on this site?
Feel free to post as to what you're comfortable with as far as I know the site doesn't say it can't be done and it's a real treat when people do it.
 
I don't post pics of myself at all as my dick is nothing special and I don't want most people to know I frequent a porn site. On the other had, I don't worry at all about someone getting a picture of me naked in the lockerroom taking a shower because that's not anything "inappropriate." It's the taking pictures of someone in the lockerroom without their consent or knowledge that is inappropriate.
 
The last thing I want to happen is for someone to come up to me at a friend's house & whisper in my ear, "I think I know you from somewhere". Then to have them send me a PM here on the site saying, "I thought so". Ooops. That's already happened. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I could care less who sees my profile pic or my cock. Walk up to me on the street & ask to see my cock...see what happens then. :wink: I'm not going to run for public office. I work for a small company. I have nothing to loose as some other guys may.
 
Well, my profile picture is my face, but I think there's enough lack of detail to keep people guessing. Or at least that's what I thought. My sister was horrified because she recognized me right away. She couldn't believe I would put up my real picture. I asked what else I should have put there - my boobs! Hah, horrified again!!! She yelled "Don't you dare!" I said, "don't ever dare me."

Of course, I wouldn't do that, but I love teasing my little sister. She thinks I'm crazy coming here anyway. But that's really the only type of picture you'll get from me.
 
I'm jealous of the people who are happy enough putting their face pics up, but it instantly knocks down (pretty much) all anonymity, and I ain't cool wid dat.