Facebook vs myspace

I always thought myspace was "for kids", and facebook is more for adults. Its just the packaging.

I hate going on myspace and having to wait for all the crap to load up, ie music tracks. Then the backdrops get so cluttered that its hard to read anything. Sometimes I have to hit ctrl+A just to be able to read.

The facebook format is easier to use and see with less clutter. Its like watching something on the History Channel as opposed to the Disney Channel or MTV which is closer to myspace that has "kids" written all over it.
 
Facebook, hands down. I quit Myspace a long time ago because I got sick of the awful design and all those flashy, blinky segments of code. It hurt my eyes. And on top of that, it seemed more like a contest to collect friends than to really engage people.

Facebook is a bit irritating too in its design, but I learned about Stylish which controls how web pages look in your browser. I got a hold of some script to kill off the notifications and ads that crowd the screen. It also happens that the people I keep up with most check FB pretty regularly and it supplements us calling each other and talking.
 
Myspace is my fave.
I don't think it's 'for kids'
I see it as great for the music.

I have both but struggle with facebook for some reason - can't see who i want to see and see too much of those I don't.
Plus I HATE the apps!

Sadly, it seems to be winning with my mates so that's where I have to go to keep in touch with them!
 
myspace...........
I just like it and know how to freaking use the darn thing!

Facebook..
I have damn clue how to use the darn thing. But, friends that are not on mySpace are on that one..