Fainting?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ItalianShowOff, Feb 10, 2009.

1. ItalianShowOff

ItalianShowOff New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys.
    Just wondering a bit of a weird question:
    Have you, or the person you were fucking, faint because of the size or the intensity?

Happened to me once. I was fucking this twink so hard he screamed, came, then passed out!

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmmm......Let's try and see if I faint :cool:

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    i have not actually fainted, but have come very close from the intensity of out of this world sex with a couple of women.

4. ItalianShowOff

ItalianShowOff New Member

Albums:
    I've only passed out once while getting fucked, but i've made three guys faint. It's kinda funny but scary but hot all at the same time.

5. Kafm

Kafm Member

Fuck, can't blame them. If I saw you in real life I think I might faint. You are fucking hot.

6. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was about to say exactly the same thing - word for word!

7. bigwonders

bigwonders New Member

never caused a dude to faint. dizziness, stars, inability to feel legs - all common. also italian here...

8. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had 3 different women pass completley out. It's kind of scary because I don't know why they passed out. I can assume they passed out from an orgasm, but while they are lying there not moving...it's kind of scary. It's not erotic to me.

Attached Files:

9. invisibleman

Gold Member

At college. Once I masturbated and came so hard that I passed out. I totally forgot that I had masturbated and masturbated again. Crazy. :biggrin1:

10. eldelchat

eldelchat New Member

11. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    While I don't pass out I have what can probably be considered a petit mal seizure. I black out and then come to rather quickly, or at least after a few seconds. Doesn't happen all the time, but when it does that means that the show was really good!

12. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    I believe the French call it "le petite morte", or something close to that, which basically translates to "the little death".... I've been very close to having it happen when I cum, particularly when enjoying multiple orgasms.... it means that the sex is REAAAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYY fucking good ! LOL
    By the way, Italian, you're gorgeous ! .... you're pics are giving me the vapors.... being southern, I can get them... I'm allowed... hehehehe

#12 uncutblond34, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  13. LBalex79

LBalex79 Member

Albums:
    my bf has passed out 3 times last i counted... LOL a couple of times i was still inside him. He says its really intense and then feels he cant breathe... It hella hot though... I love it!

14. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

best handjob I ever experienced, I hyperventilated and almost passed out. damned he was good!!

15. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    i dunno ...you need to come prove that theory :) then I'll try..then you...then me...then you again... till someone passes out...

16. col1974

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OCMuscleJock - you are just too bad!

Hahaha.
    I think I might faint if I was just watching!
    Feeling light-headed just thinking about it!

17. mikebh

mikebh New Member

Albums:
    One of my first 'steady' boyfriends (WAY back when there were dinosaurs, and I was 19 years old) was this deep voiced furball from Oklahoma; sort of a long tall 30-something Sam Elliott, you could say. He was, more or less the first man I'd been with long term, sweet tempered, slow talking, and really well hung - long, thick, uncut... and thick... did I mention, THICK? So, we decide to do something wild and go out to this golf course at night, to fuck around out on the green (public, but not terribly dangerously public... our idea of a kinky thrill at the time). After a ton of oral foreplay, I leaned up against a tree and he stands behind to fuck me in a sort of 'standing doggie' position. Just as we're lubed up, and he's teasing me with the head of his monster, I go to reposition my feet and fall full weight against him - taking all of his wrist-thick horse choker in a split second. All I remember was "PAIN!" and then seeing him over me, crying, and stroking my face. I blacked out from the pain, and cut my face up a bit on the coarse bark of the tree we were leaning against as I fell. He said the blood on my face scared him to death, and he thought for a moment he killed me or something. The poor man wouldn't fuck me for nearly a month. Luckily he got over worrying about his cock being a weapon of ass destruction, and made up for lost time eventually (I *love* a good hard plowing once I'm warmed up, mind you). But passing out in orgasmic pleasure isn't the only way to go unconcious on a big dick... Heheh.

18. Smartalk

Gold Member

People faint due to lack of blood reaching the brain. Having seen the size of your cocks and the blood that is needed to inflate it, is it any wonder that you pass out. You have a round 8 pints of blood circulating your body if your erect penis takes 6 to get it hard......I rest my case

19. hardstud

hardstud New Member

Yep. A few times caused people I was with to faint. Two dudes and one chick.

20. crossy

Gold Member

I fainted when I went down on Hilda the Librarian at my college. I got a whiff of her cooch and lost consciousness. I was revived by someone in the English Lit section studying Twelfth Night of Shakespeare, who happened to have one of those Oxygen outfits with the nose piece she placed upon me. Within 5 minutes I was revived but the good Samaritan expired. This whole sordid affair turned me into a misogynist and a Republican.

Draft saved Draft deleted