fakers?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bunnylove, Mar 14, 2009.

1. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Am I the only one that has run into this problem? I made the mistake(?) of putting my yahoo id on here, and I'm constantly getting adds and messages. Well, 2 or 3 days ago, a guy messaged me and started showing me his pics. Okay, I'm cool w that. One of the pics had his face in it. I also saw like 2 other pics of his face. Well, tonight, some other guy adds me and starts talking and wants to show me some pics. We haven't even really discussed his cock. I open the photo share and suddenly, here are all of these same pics I've just seen the other day. The catch is, the pic i saw w the guy's face in it... the head has been magically cropped to leave nothing but the chin there. I'm not a shy person (sometimes), so I said to the guy I had already seen the pics before. He said that he could prove they were him and then continued putting up pics that I had already seen. Once again, I told the guy I had already seen the pics before. He began to insist they were him and got all offended when I said I saw the original from before the head was missing and that the other guy also sent me pics of his face. He stated there was only one picture of his face and those were his pics, then he signed out.

So, the question is, am I the only one that's run into someone that can't own up to the shame of using someone else's pics even when faced w some type of semi-legitimate evidence against them?

2. HardKamGuy

HardKamGuy Member

Albums:
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I am. I cant understand why one would hide behind someone else's pics. I would be happy to show he real me anytime.

3. Tyme_Paradox

Tyme_Paradox New Member

No, you not the only one, I have had so many different guys show me the same photo, and all tell me that its them, just some small guy dreaming I guess

4. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's all f*&*&* up.
    check the avatars.
    If it is some movie clip/pic, I suspect they are bullshitting. All too easy on the internet

5. nubstar

nubstar New Member

Albums:
    I lost someone I considered a pretty good friend (someone I could talk to about pretty much anything) this way. We'd been friends for a couple of years and exchanged pics... When she sent her pics I was astonished by how gorgeous she was, and I decided to share them with a buddy of mine.

With a stroke of luck (if you want to call it luck), my friend happened to have seen that girl before - and sent me the link of a dancer from CA. Wouldn't you know, the girl i'd befriended was from NJ, not CA... I confronted her about these pictures and she signed off and haven't talked to her since.

Sad thing is, I didn't care what she looked like... I valued our friendship :(

6. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This makes me wonder if anyone has used any of my photos. :tongue: Funny stuff.

Anyway, I doubt anyone who uses fake pictures would ever own up to it. Deny deny deny is the name of the game. People don't like being called liars, especially liars.

7. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What amazed me the most is that the cock in question was so absurdly large that I don't see why someone would lie like that. Like, sure, there are guys that might want to be large, but why would anyone want to pretend to have a (guessing) 14-15" dick? That's just downright frightening.

8. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love the way you worded that lol.

9. shadow28

Gold Member

My advice is go after the quiet guys with realistic cock sizes. 90% of the men in this world are below 8 inches. The other 10%... you'll have to take the risk.

Some are legit for sure. But this forum attracts some weirdos. Have fun!

10. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Trust me, I figured that out lol. The only reason I haven't taken my ID off here is strictly for the laughs

11. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Careful, it doesn't take much to get your ID on a bot spam list. Unless of course you have it set to allow only messages for people on your list, which is smart.

12. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nah, besides, I'm not that attached to my yahoo. I could gladly set up a new account, lose most of the contacts on there, and not care one bit. Most of my important contacts have my cell number, anyways. (Conveniently easily changed, thank god.) If someone wants to be vindictive because they're exposed, that's their fault. I don't fake pictures of my vagina.... mostly cause I don't just hand out pictures of my vagina... but when I do, mine's cute enough that I don't need a stunt-pussy lol.

13. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well that's good to hear. And sadly I guess I'll just have to take your word about your vagina. :tongue:

14. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's nothing special. I mean, no one has ever come to me saying "someone sent me a picture of your vaj saying it was theirs."

15. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Me neither.

It's harder to identify a vagina, than a face. And I'd guess that your vagina isn't all over the internet. Especially compared to your face I'd bet. Myspace, Facebook, your avatar.

16. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, bunnylove...someone sent me a picture of your vag, saying it was hers. I think you need to send me a photo of yours...you know, just so I can compare and tell if she's lying. :biggrin1:

17. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Ew, no thanks on the facebook and my myspace is private and seriously lacking on an update. But yes, my face is far more commonly seen than my genitals lol.

18. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love you and I demand baby-making immediately

19. teutonicos

teutonicos Member

Albums:
    Hi Pendlum,if I ever needed to use someone else´s fotos,I´d use yours immediately11(lol)

20. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Upon review of this theory, I have to concur that if I were a guy, and I needed to fake a nicer penis, I would have no issues w using his pics. Since I'm not a guy... *pervs*

Draft saved Draft deleted