Falling for best friend’s boyfriend

canosser

Worshipped Member
Media
Long story short, my best friend lives with me and his bf comes over often. His bf comes over pretty often and I even hear them having sex sometimes, which turned me on.

Recently, he came into my room while my best friend showered. He gave me a hug and we caught up for a bit, the whole time I felt tension so I was flirting, but nothing came of it. Later that night, we got back from the bars and my best friend was passed out on the couch so I asked him to go smoke with me.

We were smoking in my room and I stripped down to my undies while I rolled him a blunt. I could see him bulging a bit so I grabbed it and we started kissing. As I pulled down his pants, I made love to his dick with my lips and loved thinking how it’s been in my best friend’s ass so many times. He fucked me for a while, he was pretty good. It was hot having to be quiet. Then came on me and went to the other room.

I feel bad, but loved the thrill of it. It hurts me to know this secret and keep it from my best friend of 7 years. His bf has not talked to me or acknowledged me since. I feel so used and don’t know what to do.

D

deleted18388141

it hurts you to keep it a secret?
it didn t hurt you to seduce his boy friend? and take advantage of the situation?
it s weird that you feel used, the person used in this is your (best) friend, what would u have done if he was your enemy...
it s a huuuuuuuuge mistake.
the best thing to do is to respect the boundries the bf is setting, because he was also used!

erase all this from your memory... and know you are the bad person in this scenario... you are the one seducing and making that treason happen
so don't build in your mind another version of the story.

canosser

Worshipped Member
Media
it hurts you to keep it a secret?
it didn t hurt you to seduce his boy friend? and take advantage of the situation?
it s weird that you feel used, the person used in this is your (best) friend, what would u have done if he was your enemy...
it s a huuuuuuuuge mistake.
the best thing to do is to respect the boundries the bf is setting, because he was also used!

erase all this from your memory... and know you are the bad person in this scenario... you are the one seducing and making that treason happen
so don't build in your mind another version of the story.
no need to be rude

Reactions: kev2001

JCEO

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is why I don't have close gay friends sorry not sorry, but you can't turn your back for a second. You say you " feel bad" but loved the "thrill" so that means you don't really feel bad be honest with yourself, you would definitely do it again. I'm sure there are single available guys in your area idk why you had to pick someone who is not only taken, but with your so called best friend/roommate. Obviously he would be upset/hurt since you've decided to keep this secret, and I hope you're not falling in love with his boyfriend.
I wouldn't make too big a deal about this lest your friend finds out about this betrayal, the boyfriend is right not to acknowledge you, don't acknowledge him either and definitely don't hope for a repeat. You already had a taste now find some other guy, get on an app, go to a bar etc, but you've got to stop going after guys who are in relationships, especially the ones closest to you. It's messy and you'll lose your friend mark my words.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't keep your cake and eat it too.

You can't be someone's best friend and betray them in one of the most low ways possible. You put yourself first, plain and simple.

It was clearly premeditated so I don't get why you think you deserve any sympathy.

If what you did was a mistake, then accept the burden of regret as the price you pay for doing the wrong thing and don't do it ever again.

If what you did wasn't a mistake, then accept the price you paid as the cost of doing business and know that the more you do it, the less guilt you will feel. Ask Jeffrey Dahmer hahaha.

canosser

Worshipped Member
Media
Update:

We have not hooked up since! I feel so bad about the situation. I don’t know what came over me. My roommate still hasn’t found out about my little secret, but he seems to be in denial about the situation overall. I brought up that his boyfriend might be cheating and told him that I think it would be better if they broke up. He deserves a better boyfriend than a stupid cheater. He just doesn’t seem like he will go through with it, which sucks. I don’t want him to continue to date a dirty liar.

• Wow
Reactions: Tight_End_SC

Update:

We have not hooked up since! I feel so bad about the situation. I don’t know what came over me. My roommate still hasn’t found out about my little secret, but he seems to be in denial about the situation overall. I brought up that his boyfriend might be cheating and told him that I think it would be better if they broke up. He deserves a better boyfriend than a stupid cheater. He just doesn’t seem like he will go through with it, which sucks. I don’t want him to continue to date a dirty liar.

His boyfriend is not the only liar here, so far...

canosser

Worshipped Member
Media
Turn of events. Sharing because some might find it hot and I obviously can’t tell anyone I actually know..

My roommate has been out of town all week. His man came over, which surprised me because he acts like he hates me now. He went to get something from my roommates room, but asked me if I wanted to go smoke in the patio before he left. We did NOT do anything physical, but both got hornier while smoking on the patio.

Sitting on opposite sides of the patio, I turned around, lowered my pants, and spread my hole open. Knees on the ground, torso on the patio chair. I was shaking my ass while he jacked off on the other chair. He kept calling me a “good boy” which turned me on so much. Finally, he told me he was gonna cum and I got under his cock, making sure I didn’t touch it so it wouldn’t count as cheating. He shot over my face and all over my shirt. Then he left like nothing happened. Honestly, this is better than before when we would be cheating by having sex, but now I’m confused how he actually feels about me. I want them to break up so I can do things without guilt, but they both seem to be in denial that their relationship is on the rocks.