Fantasy of a trucker part 5. Our first shower

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We lay there. Making out. I can feel his half hard cock bouncing against my stomach I look at the clock again and moan. “We need to shower and go.” He just kisses me. I reluctantly push away and stand. He leans toward me and kisses my stomach and then licks my cock. “Hey now!” I laugh. “That’s not fair” and I pull my shorts and shirt on quickly. He stands and grabs his shorts. Pulling them on… it’s quite clear he’s getting harder by the second. He climbs out of the truck with a nice long bulge. He grabs my ass as we cross the parking lot.

We walk inside and ask for a shower. I say just one. “We need to save money” I said, but the clerk only remarked “yeah… sure”. As she stares at Mark’s enormous shaft stretching his gym shorts limits. It’s literally pushing the waistband away from his abdomen trying to escape. “Good god man” I look up at him. The clerk giggles with what I’d call shocked lust, “you want help with that?…. Oh God, I’m sorry” she says blushing “I can’t believe I said that out loud”
“No honey” he says sweetly… “I have other plans” he rubs my back… “oh” she says shocked… “ok…”. She looks at me.. “you’re lucky” I just smile.

“You’re shower 6. Gentlemen” she smiles. “We’re slow. Take your time”.

We walk to the showers and find our room. We enter, another driver gives us a weird look as he sees us enter together, and at the same time sees Mark’s obvious erection. “Jealous?” Mark laughs as he pulls at his waistband, allowing the purple head of his cock pop out…. I just blushed. Mark shut the door. The driver still standing there.

I turn the wall fan on and start the shower. Mark is already naked and brushing his teeth. His cock bobbing back and forth with the motion. Jesus Christ he’s a fucking machine…,, a sexy, fury, machine.

“I have to piss!” He groans turning toward e shower opening and let’s go…. “Sorry I can’t help it” as piss hits the far wall and runs to the hot water and drain. “Why is that so hot?” I ask, honestly turned on.
I brush my teeth as Mark walks into the shower. He’s instantly soaked and he looks so hot. Fuck He turns and faces the wall and begins to lather up. “Let me help” I grab the soap and press against him. My hands and the soap running all over his body. He smooth and wet and my hands glide all over him. My hand finds his cock And I instantly begin to stroke his length. Slick with soap my hand moves effortlessly over his shaft. He moans loudly. I rub his body with my left hand as my right jerks him off.

“I can’t believe we’ve never showered together yet” he says “ what is wrong with us?” He laughs.

“Well…. I didn’t think you’d want to be seen sharing a shower with me” I said.
“Well. Yeah. But…. I’ve changed” he says… his hand reaching back and grasping my cock. I stroke his meat harder and moan. “I love you” he says and turns toward me. His cock touching mine, he pulls against me and kisses me as he grinds his long hard shaft against mine. He grabs at my ass as he grinds against me. Our soapy bodies melting together. He begins biting and nibbling at my neck and shoulder groaning. “You’re a fucking animal” I say… a little bewildered at his constant ability to need to fuck. “Jesus Mark” I moan as he grinds against me. His hard rod abusing my smaller cock. “I’m yours any time you need me” I pant…. He moans into my neck. The feeling of his manhood sends me over the edge and I Cum easily. He laughs and looks at me. “I Love you” he smiles. I smile back. He’s soaking wet. But all the soap is gone. His cock is throbbing and dripping wet. It’s so beautiful to be honest. I begin to tug playfully on his cock and kiss him. My hand sliding down and massaging his heavy balls and then again tugging on his long shaft.

“How do you want it?” I ask? My hand playing with his hard tip.

“Oh. I’m gonna fuck you in here…. I want everyone to hear it…. But first. Please give me head”. He nearly pleads. “ I love watching you suck my cock”. He slowly thrusts his shaft in and out of my hand.

I actually giggle stupidly like a damn schoolgirl thinking about how this man wants to watch me struggle to suck his cock.

“Don’t cum”. I need you inside me before we leave” I said. And slowly began to kiss his hairy chest. My lips slowly make their slow deliberate journey down his body. My tongue playing with this body hair and weaving in and out of his bush until his cock is against my face. Grasping his balls with my left hand I began stroking 2/3 of his length with my right. I begin to kiss the tip and lick the underside of his head.

“Ughhnnn. Fuck” he growls. “I’ll cum quick if youkeep that up.” He growls again.

“The fuck you will” I argue…. “I need your dick in my ass before we leave this shower”

I smile up at him. My hands still massaging his nuts and shaft, My eyes remain locked on his as my lips wrap around the fat head of his cock. My tongue moves softly underneath it’s swelling mass. I begin to moan as I wink.

“Mother fucker” he gasps “stop that!”

I laugh, my lips still wrapped around his head, and my hands move around to grasp his muscular ass, as I begin to take more of his cock into my mouth. “Uunnggg” he moans “take my cock hun “ as I try to take more. I don’t know Why. But I can only take more than about 1/2 of his length. I’ve become accustomed to fully deepthroating him in our bed…. But never in this position. My hands are gripping his ass and pulling him toward me. But I just can’t take him all. I pull him out of my mouth completely I begin kissing the underside of his cock all the way to his balls saying each word between kisses
“This…
Position…
Isn’t…. Working “

I lick his balls and suck on them as I stroke his cock. “sit down on the bench”

He does. I kneel between his thighs and again lower my mouth over his cock. Feeling his head enter my throat as my lips stretch around his fat girth. Soon. My head is against his stomach and his bush is tickling my nose. My tongue quickly massages his rod. “Stop that baby” he moans. Looking down at me “you’re going to make me cum” he moans.

Pulling up off of his cock, “You better not cum” I scold and wink up at him. I begin to work his cock in and out of my tight lips. Sucking and kissing his meat. “God you give amazing head” he said as he watches me suck his cock. Rapidly and repeatedly deepthroating his manhood.

“I love you” he says “how did I get so lucky?” “We are perfect together”. I look up at him. Mouth full of hard cock. Just staring at him as he talks
“We have the same interests. We both love to drive, and we make love better than anything I’ve ever experienced” he smiles at me…..

My tongue flicks at his balls as his entire cock enters my stretched throat. “Fuck! Damn it!! I’m going to cum. Stop that!” He yells a little loudly. “I need to make love to you” he says with authority. I pull my mouth off of his cock. “I love you too”. smiling and Tugging at his cock.

Standing i straddle him on the bench and lower myself over his huge dick. I can feel it’s hardness spreading my ass cheeks. His hands grip my ass, pulling me down. POP! “Aaah” I gasp in suprise His wet saliva soaked head pops into my sphincter easily and tightens around him. “Ugh”. I grunt…. Feeling him still pushing. He thrusts slowly but forcefully upward into me, I feel my small hole forced open as his fat cock enters me and stretches my walls 1/2 it’s length. He thrusts roughly upward, but my position doesn’t make it possible to enter me fully. Holding him tightly i pull my legs up on the bench and squat over his manhood and he grabs my ass and hips and thrusts up into me as he pulls me down onto him. My ass collides with his thighs as he buries himself into my body. “Jesus Christ Mark! You’re killing me!” I yell! Half laughing half seriously worried. “I’m not a young Buck like you. Be gentle!” I coo in his ear as he begins to fuck me. “You’re a fucking beast mark!” I yelp as he moves me up and down on his rod. His body crashing into mine. His balls lifting and slapping my ass each time he thrusts up into me.

“You like this baby?” He asks loudly…..

“Sssshhh” I say. “They’ll hear us”.

“I don’t care” he groans. “I want them to know I’m fucking you. I want them to know you’re mine!” He plows into me harder and harder. It hurts but I love it. My ass loves it. My body loves it. My legs and knees not so much. He’s brutally fucking me but also I can tell he’s making love to me. He stares at me. Talking. As his cock moves in and out of me like a piston.

“I love you baby” he says. “You feel so tight. You feel amazing” he groans as I bounce up and down on his cock.

“Fuck mark!” I yell! “I love you babe”
“I love you Mark. Oh fuck”. I cum on his chest and face as he pummels my ass.

This just seems to make him fuck me harder and make his dick swell more.

He’s stretching more than ever before.
The slapping of our bodies is so loud and it’s so intoxicating. I can’t take it. He begins to bite at my neck and face. “You’re mine. You’re always going to be mine. Everyone needs to know you’re mine” he mercilessly pounds his meat into my body. He bites at me again. I can’t take it. He’s driving me insane. I throw my head back.
“Yeeessssss he growls” as he fucks me even harder
“Oh fuck fuck mark. Yes oh god. Yes. Mark. Fuck fuck fuck. Oh Jesus. Yes mark fuck me. Fuck me mark. Oh my god yes. I’m yours baby. I’m always yours. Oh my god mark. Fuck me. Fuck yes. Mark. Baby. Mark. Oh my god”. I tell as loudly as I can.

Mark sneers “that’s it babe. Tell them you’re mine “ he fucks me harder and kisses my neck.
“I’m yours Mark. Always. I’m yours baby”. I scream “FUCK ME”

“I’m going to cum babe” he groans “you’re going to make me cum” I can feel his cock swell and harden like a pole. “Fuck! Uuuunnngg!!!!!l” he groans and Letting go of his neck I reach back and rub at his nuts as he thrusts violently up into my body and I feel his balls tighten and his massive cock bucks and spasms inside my tight walls. His burning hot seed filling my body and then exploding through the seal of my sphincter and his meat. I collapse against him as he violently thrusts 3 or 4 more times into me. Making sure all of his cum is deep inside me. He grabs at my ass. “Oh my lord baby. You’re so amazing” he moans in my ear. Rubbing my back he thrusts again. Causing me to grunt and bite his shoulder.

“I love you” i moan. Laying against him. His hands groping my ass. We kiss…
“We need to actually shower.” Looking at the clock. It’s been 45 minutes.

After our shower and me playing with his cock some more. We open the door. We have a small mistified Audience. The clerk mouths “WOW” silently. We escape to the truck and head out.

Sent from my iPhone

Lolololololo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice story. Way too much fantasy tho. The clerk offering help, she saying wow at the end, the fact that they allow 2 guys in a shower when most have really strict rules of just person oer shower. All those details really make you remember is all fake.