Fantasy of a trucker part 7. Mark leaves his wife.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few weeks passed.

The next evening, sitting in bed, Mark decided to call Tonya and tell her he was leaving her to be with me. He had already hired a lawyer and had papers for her on the way to her house. But he called her before they arrived and talked to her. She wasn’t shocked and he found out, she had been with their neighbor off and on since he went on the road. Which is why she didn’t care he was gone all the time.

He was pissed as she told him. They were on speaker so I heard it all. She began to graphic about her times with their neighbor and how good he was, just to make him more upset….. I moved closer to him on the bed and dropped to the floor. I kissed on his leg and thigh. He looked down at me “what are you doing?” He seemed irritated.
“Not letting her upset you or make you jealous” I rub his balls through his soft underwear and smiled up at him. He wasn’t hard, I can only assume from his anger and frustration with his wife…. I spread the opening of his underwear and let his thick, yet still mostly flaccid dick flop out and began sucking on the tip. It’s so intoxicating feeling this man go from soft and become harder and harder. His head swelled in my mouth and he came harder and longer, and his cock slowly moved back and down my throat. I slowly licked his shaft as I began to move my hesd up and down over his now extremely engorged rod. He moaned softly and leaned back on his arms. I could hear tonya still telling disgusting stories of her and the neighbor, but I don’t think Mark was listening anymore as he was watching me suck his dick. I pulled off….he lifted up and i completely removed his underwear and began deepthroating him on the bed.

“Oh damn” he moaned.

“What?” She stopped bragging about their neighbor and listened.
“Oh nothing” mark laughed. “I’m just getting head as we speak” and with that his cock began to harden more, and I kissed and licked the tip and opening. “Oh fuck” he said loudly.

You’re lying Mark” tonya scolded. “You’re probably jerking off” but I heard his phone FaceTime her and then heard her gasp as his cock entered my mouth and down my throat again. He brought the phone close to my face and laughed “see…. He can actually deep throat, unlike you bitch” I looked out the corner of my eye at the phone. My mouth wrapped around his thick rod, his bush in my face… it must have been a sight to see. Then he hung up on her. My tongue flitted across his balls while his entire dick was impaling my throat “oh fuck!” He yelped “stop that” he laughed. I pulled off his cock and licked the underside. “Mmmmmm “ I moaned and he grunted. He pushed my head down over his shaft again and slowly face fucked me for a few minutes and then relaxed. I pulled off and looked at him, Softly stroking his entire length I asked him what he wanted to do…. He told me he needed to make love to me all night. His new partner for life…“Call the shipper, tell them we are late and we will be there 9a tomorrow he smiled. I obliged turned to and grabbed my phone. Bringing my ass up off the floor into his view. He grabbed my underwear and pulled them off. “Wait babe” I scolded. “I’m calling them”. Smiling at him
“I don’t care” he said pulling me bAck and down on his lap and strong stiff cock. “Wait babe”. I tried to get up but he was relentless. As the phone rang, I felt his cock push my sphincter open and enter me. I was facing away from him, looking outside of the truck at the rest area. No one was out there to see me struggle as this sexy man impaled me.
“hello” said a voice on the phone. “Proctor and gamble how can I help you”
“Oh ye.. yes” I almost screamed as Mark thrusted deep into my guts and pulled me down onto him. “I… I…. Need… I need….” Mark began to Fuck me as I tried to speak. His hands forcefully grasping my hips and pulling me down on his lap “I need to tell…. I need… oooohh fuck… uuunng. Unng. I… I….. I need to tell you” placing my free hand on his leg I tried to push off of him as I looked back at him. He’s smiling broadly as I tried unsuccessfully to get off his cock. “Stop please” I whisper toward him, smiling, but he’s isn’t listening.
“I’m sorry, this is proctor and gamble sir. Are you ok.? Is there something you need?” The man said on the phone.

I yelped “Oh fuck…. I need god. God I need… fuck….. I need to tell you we will be LAAATEEE” I screamed as mark thrusted harder into me and giggled.

I dropped the phone to the floor….. “damn it” I said and foolishly bent over to reach for it.
“Oh fuck! Nice view! “ mark yelled out and grabbed my ass hard and held on as he laid back. Me bent down reverse cowgirl. “That’s so hot babe, your ass looks so good on my cock” he held me there tightly as he began to piston his shaft in and out of me. His hands gripping my ass. “I love this view” he said again and I gave in and let it happen. I began to ride him as he began to fuck into me.
“‘Fuck me mark. Mark. Fuck me. Yes baby. Fuck me. Mark. Oh god mark. You’re dick feels so good. Yes mark. It’s so deep. Fuck. Fuck. Uuuggn. Yes. Fuck. Oh my god. Yes. Fuck” I glanced down at the phone and realized they had not hung up and could hear me clearly I’m sure.

Mark adjusted and rolled us onto our sides. I was hanging off the side of the bed as he spooned me and grinder his dick deep inside me over and over. I reached for the phone and brought it to my ear and could tell the guy was still on the phone. Mark had slowed and was just enjoying spooning me and pumping is cock in and out of my ass with long slow strokes. So I tried to talk.

“Hello?” I said. “Jesus hello?” the guy almost screamed “Yes. I’m here. Sorry about this and that… Hey. We are going to be late to pick up” I panted. Marks cock still moving in and out of me slowly. “Something came UP!” Mark thrust hard and deep into me once and then went back to slowly shafting me.
“Uh…. Uh. Oh. Ok. Uh”. Said the guy on the phone….. “who is this? Are you ok?” He asked “I’m ooo ooooo op god….I am ok” I moaned loudly as mark grinded into me hard and deep and my balls erupted cum over the side of the bed to the floor. “Oh Jesus Mark” I groaned as he kept pushing in and out me…. “Told you. We’re making love all night”
I just hung up and laid back against mark. He wrapped me up in his arms and continued to spoon me and fuck me slowly. My head bakc on his shoulder he missed at my neck and cheeks. “Oh god” I moaned
We made love for hours. I came constantly The floor was soaked with my cum. Mark came after about 3 full hours. Filling my ass with his cum and we fell asleep. Naked and spooning. We woke up the next morning and had time to shower…..Together. Oh. And let’s say Mark decided he needed head while we took a shower….. i was happy to accommodate. I just can’t help it. His cock needed special attention and my mouth was perfect for the job..
god I love this job.

Sent from my iPhone