I had to look down at the pipe and was oh that’s Jason talking like that.. thought it was jet lol
I had to look down at the pipe and was oh that’s Jason talking like that.. thought it was jet lol
where is this video?Does anyone seen this video ?
unless you're referring to recently deleted content, there hasn't been any solo jettagain content posted here since May. why complain about it now? lolIf this is a thread for FDjason why is Jettagain content being posted on here? Make a Jettagain thread tf.
You sure do a lot of gum flapping for someone who has yet to post a single picture in any thread on here.If this is a thread for FDjason why is Jettagain content being posted on here? Make a Jettagain thread tf.
unless you're referring to recently deleted content, there hasn't been any solo jettagain content posted here since May. why complain about it now? lol
You can start one, my friend. However, it is logical that people are posting them together....because they do so much content on each other's channels. They are really good friends. Some would say so much so that may be or not lovers.If this is a thread for FDjason why is Jettagain content being posted on here? Make a Jettagain thread tf.
bro has beef with jettagainIf this is a thread for FDjason why is Jettagain content being posted on here? Make a Jettagain thread tf.
I like them both but I’m seeing a lot Jettagain post on a thread for FDjason and it’s not like it’s content where both of them present in the videos. Please acting dense…bro has beef with jettagain
Because I’m look through this thread on the most liked filter since it’s quicker. I don’t understand how y’all don’t see the problem. If Jettagain have a thread post it his content to his thread.unless you're referring to recently deleted content, there hasn't been any solo jettagain content posted here since May. why complain about it now? lol
If you start a jettAgain channel, I definitely will tune in.I like them both but I’m seeing a lot Jettagain post on a thread for FDjason and it’s not like it’s content where both of them present in the videos. Please acting dense…
You’re the only who seems to have issue with it.Because I’m look through this thread on the most liked filter since it’s quicker. I don’t understand how y’all don’t see the problem. If Jettagain have a thread post it his content to his thread.
Because it defeat the purpose of it just being thread for FDJason… what are y’all not understanding? So that mean we can just post anybody on this thread?You’re the only who seems to have issue with it.
As I pointed out, it hasn’t been done for months and months. This is a non issue. Stop going on about it.Because it defeat the purpose of it just being thread for FDJason… what are y’all not understanding? So that mean we can just post anybody on this thread?
the only reason why its because they’re both together so much they’re both basically just known as two people as oneBecause it defeat the purpose of it just being thread for FDJason… what are y’all not understanding? So that mean we can just post anybody on this thread?
Like is said I was looking through “most liked post” since y’all love converse in “sort by date” and I’m personally not here for that. This is an issue because if I’m specifically searching for a certain content creator on this site, no other content creator should be shown in that thread unless it’s a collab. If this thread was filled with Nikocado Avocado content would it still not be an issue? SMH there’s a bunch of dummies in this chat. This is my last time saying this shit argue with a wall.As I pointed out, it hasn’t been done for months and months. This is a non issue. Stop going on about it.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.