Feeling a bit blue

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
I have friends, friend friends and the ..just friends. But I just guess I want a boy friend. And, I'm not used to feeling like I need one.

I am used to having great times when I'm spending it alone by myself. And I don't *only* mean with my dick in my hand!

But lately I've been feeling a bit lonely when I'm alone. And the one thing I'm missing is love.

Can anyone relate? I think everyone can. But it's different when it's you.

hurry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're not alone. It's not being single that sucks. What sucks is not having that form of love in your life: I have the love from family and friends and I'm grateful for it. But it isn't enough. Either it will find you or me or it won't. All we can do is put ourselves out there and try to have a thick skin. I feel for you.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are correct ff, we all have these times. Try meditating. In that deep place where all beings connect we are never alone and distance between becomes an illusion.

Flamers do your worst, the truth is in there.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*In drunken-old-man voice, arm around THEDUDEofDestiny*

"Don't worry... everything's gonna be alright!!"

Does your name happen to have to do with "squeeze me macaroni, slap your face with my bologna"? If yes, change your gay status...but it's funny.

If no, awesome band.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does your name happen to have to do with "squeeze me macaroni, slap your face with my bologna"? If yes, change your gay status...but it's funny.

If no, awesome band.
LOL - nah dude, doesn't have to do with any of that stuff - just a huge fan of the band; they're just in a different dimension from the rest of the musical world as we know it.

Actually playing Desert Search For Techno Allah as I type. Great ass on your avatar, btw.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everybody in here says love from family and friends is enough, but no, it's not enough. Along with love, we need to touch, to be able to cuddle, and be able to be in someone's arms without the need to just let it go because of awkwardness or social limit.

With family and friends, we can't really do that... Although without their love it'll be equally disastrous too...

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
Everybody in here says love from family and friends is enough, but no, it's not enough. Along with love, we need to touch, to be able to cuddle, and be able to be in someone's arms without the need to just let it go because of awkwardness or social limit.

With family and friends, we can't really do that... Although without their love it'll be equally disastrous too...

yep that's it. I need that. I get it from fuck-buds but I need something closer

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't feel flamed tbh

I think ppl're just making jokes because they know I need a good laugh

Nobody flamed here, it's just that I was expecting them to when I mentioned meditating as a cure for loneliness. Nice that nobody did so.

Also it is a psychological fact that humans need touch stimulus for their health. One can be hug-deficient.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Nobody flamed here, it's just that I was expecting them to when I mentioned meditating as a cure for loneliness. Nice that nobody did so.

Also it is a psychological fact that humans need touch stimulus for their health. One can be hug-deficient.

Awww. I don't! Possibly because I couldn't cry as a child till I was seven (blocked tearducts, now they stream in the wind, & I can easily force a tear - butchers), so I never had my neediness as a bab succoured by a hug, & still sort of flinch when people do it to me.

Get a hobby (not you Helga - you've lots!)! It's great! An inordinate self belief & ego helps

Helga, your little cubs have prowled out into the world, & I imagine that leaves you with quite a bit of emptyness. If I ever have kids (that I know of), I'll probably be near pensioner age, or dead (hereditary factors) if they leave.

At least you've got grandcubs to come! You'll have to move near them just to babysit regularly!

I never found it hard or even odd to go out on my own. I always made friends or acquaintances wherever I went.

Social clubs, study, watching a box set; it's all there.

You're never alone if you're happy with yourself.

Now if they only legalised cloning!

D_Vladimir Jurkov

Experimental Member
Media
From my experience, being sad about a situation like this doesn't do anything to change it. I don't mean to belittle your feelings because as a hetero guy I've felt the same thing while wanting a girlfriend. But like I say, being down doesn't help. If you can find something to smile about, than people will think something along the lines of "if he can make himself happy, than he has the ability to make me happy, too." It's times like these where one's perseverance will pay off.