Feet Issue!!

Adam22uk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi All

I know this might seem wierd to some of u....(as this being a penis website) but someone commented on a pic of mine that my feet look wierd!! This made me feel paranoid in a way i guess...

If u dont mind, can u have a look at my pic below and tell me what u think, be honest i dont mind...

IMG_0472.jpg

Cheers guys

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am NOT into feet; but I think the OP's feet are okay looking. They are clean, the toenails are neatly trimmed; and do not resemble bear claws. This being summer I have seen some men in sandals that should have just worn the box out of the store. :yuck:

It could be that your hallex is shorter than your index toe. Normally, it's the reverse. In some quarters, this might seem frightful. Not to me, though.

Are you a podiatrist? :confused: I used to work for one in college and outside of his office I have never heard anyone refer to a big toe as the hallux toe before.
The hallux, commonly referred to as the big toe (also as great toe or thumb toe), even though it's not actually the biggest toe on the foot of some people, and is the innermost toe of the foot, counted as digit I.

In humans, the hallux is longer than the second or pointer toe for a majority of people. This is an inherited trait in humans, where the dominant gene causes the normal length hallux while the homozygous recessive genotype presents with a longer second toe. (Commonly known as "mitten foot" or "Morton's toe"). People with the rare genetic disease fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva characteristically have short big toes.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Are you a podiatrist? :confused: I used to work for one in college and outside of his office I have never heard anyone refer to a big toe as the hallux toe before.

No, I've simply read too much Anthony Burgess.
In humans, the hallux is longer than the second or pointer toe for a majority of people. This is an inherited trait in humans, where the dominant gene causes the normal length hallux while the homozygous recessive genotype presents with a longer second toe. (Commonly known as "mitten foot" or "Morton's toe").

There you go, NJ.

Add852005

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think ur feet are great....better then mine anyway lol

Yeah i think the reason why someone called u wierd, is that ur second toe is longer than ur big toe...but i dont think thats wierd...

What do u rest of u guys think..........

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi All

I know this might seem wierd to some of u....(as this being a penis website) but someone commented on a pic of mine that my feet look wierd!! This made me feel paranoid in a way i guess...

If u dont mind, can u have a look at my pic below and tell me what u think, be honest i dont mind...

IMG_0472.jpg

Cheers guys

didnt you already make this same thread?!!
To a degree, yes, he did. However the pic was shown in the post by Add852005.
http://www.lpsg.org/2322337-post1.html It even has the '0472' at the end in the pic attachment.
I think ur feet are great....better then mine anyway lol

Yeah i think the reason why someone called u wierd, is that ur second toe is longer than ur big toe...but i dont think thats wierd...

What do u rest of u guys think..........