Female Ejaculation (Squirting)

What do you think about squirting?

• She's pissing while orgasming.

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • She's squirting fluid from the G-spot.

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • She's squirting fluid from somewhere else.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • It's piss, but mixed with other fluids so it seems different.

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • It's normal vaginal fluid.

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 18 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never seen it in person...but the thought of it really terns me on!!!! Is it even true that all women can? I tried some techniques on my wife…she loves the feeling but no big spurt!!! lol

Cheers

I

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can say i really dont care where it cums from. Last nite me and my lady were getting into it and BAM, three major squirtages. Had to take off the bed cushion to sleep dry. It was great and she affirmed. This wasnt the first time but definitely the most, seemed like a gallon of fluids, and trust me, i am not blowing it out of proportion. But i do have a question to all squirting girls, do you consider it an orgasm also, my gf has only had few true orgasm when with a man, not me at this point, but she started squirting with me, we just call it cumming but not an orgasm, she says its different and not like an orgasm using a dildo or her memory of those times so long ago. And just so you all know, it doesnt bother me that she cant have a soo called orgasm, no pressure sex baby, the best we have ever had.