timetotravel_1990
Legendary Member
Is there a chance to see the full video?
Is there a chance to see the full video?
Look for "Fernando" in the search boxremoved
thnx. Found the right oneyou do not know how to search properly
View attachment 112158401
I remember it too but still can’t found that. Anyone have it?Anyone knows he fucked an ftm guy I need that video sooo bad
Gorgeous as ever. Looks leaner too.Finally he’s back on OF and IG andAF!
Bummer….hoping someone else can find him one one of the others. (I’m looking too…I don’t expect everyone else to do my work for me.)His link on Planet Romeo disappeared
as far I can remember it was something with Fernando (Vilar?)Bummer….hoping someone else can find him one one of the others. (I’m looking too…I don’t expect everyone else to do my work for me.)
You or anyone else remember what name he uses on escort sites?
finally we have this scene thank you
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.