Photos & Videos Fikshun (sytycd) dancer

roj2019

Superior Member
Media
I asked him if he had any nudes he said only semi nudes.

Yeah but he just released a video tonite supposedly showing it but it’s $25
I think the caption for the $25 video is probably misleading. It says there was a lot of moaning and dripping. But I looked at comments people made on his post about the live he did, which is the 2 videos. People said they enjoyed it but no comments made me think he showed it. I think it's just him working out. And he posted before the live saying it was going to be a boxer workout.

Nyc2cali

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think the caption for the $25 video is probably misleading. It says there was a lot of moaning and dripping. But I looked at comments people made on his post about the live he did, which is the 2 videos. People said they enjoyed it but no comments made me think he showed it. I think it's just him working out. And he posted before the live saying it was going to be a boxer workout.

No the video wasn’t the same as the boxer workout he sent a preview it was of him stroking it laying down and slapping it on his stomach and u can see the shadow of it. Not sure what the 4min video is

roj2019

Superior Member
Media
No the video wasn’t the same as the boxer workout he sent a preview it was of him stroking it laying down and slapping it on his stomach and u can see the shadow of it. Not sure what the 4min video is
I had convinced myself. it wasn't going to be anything to see. You got me curious again and gon have me pay for it lol.

TAkii

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone got his recent video? Is it actually a solo video and is it worth the price?