Finding a 'suck buddy'

johnniebebad2223

1st Like
Media
Morgantown (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
This probably sounds like a stupid question... But for those of you who have regular suck buddies, how did you find them?

I love pussy, but when your not getting it - it sucks!. It would be fantastic to connect with someone locally in a similar situation and get our nut off together. But how do you find that person... It's not exactly a question you can bring up in conversation without getting decked.

Any advice is appreciated.
I've came to the conclusion that finding someone 'open minded' here in southeastern Indiana is virtually impossible :(

lechera

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Straight, young, fit, professional guy looking to suck a big cock until completion. Never done it before, and the urges have been getting stronger lately. Let me know who's discreet and in NYC - need to do it soon!
Hey. I’m in NYC too during the day, would love to sneak out during lunch and play

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you specifically looking for a bi Ibuddy? Bi guys come in all sorts of flavors and varying degrees of sexual self confidence. If you want to avoid that drama, I'd go with a guy. Many would be happy to suck your dick whenever you want.[/QUOT
I agree with you. It's always good to find more than one Bud for sucking

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try 'Squirt' Leave a phone number or text number on a men's room wall, never tried this, don't know how it would turn out. My experience with suck buddies is that he might turn out to be a guy you work with, go to church with, neighbor, fellow member of the same organization you belong to. Many of my suck buds have turned out to be married and 'straight'. It surprises me how many men like sucking dick or getting their dick sucked who are married. There are a whole lot of 'DL' men out there, more than I could have ever imagined would be.

milo1730

Loved Member
Media
Hoffman Estates (Illinois, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Try 'Squirt' Leave a phone number or text number on a men's room wall, never tried this, don't know how it would turn out. My experience with suck buddies is that he might turn out to be a guy you work with, go to church with, neighbor, fellow member of the same organization you belong to. Many of my suck buds have turned out to be married and 'straight'. It surprises me how many men like sucking dick or getting their dick sucked who are married. There are a whole lot of 'DL' men out there, more than I could have ever imagined would be.
I am married and like to suck dick too. (Chicago Burbs)

Semper-Gumby

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had a cum am dump guy. But he ghosted a few weeks ago. He got tested every couple weeks so he was good to go.
I would show up at his place every Tuesday at 1:00, walk in drop to my knees suck him off 2 or 3 times and then leave. Actually I would suck him until he said to stop. It was good fun, but haven’t heard from him for about 3 weeks now. I think I pushed it to far out of his “comfort zone”
He knows I’m into CBT, mainly getting my balls slapped and paddled and what not. Well he started to ask about it and what I like about it and what not. So I told him that if he wanted to try I would be all for it. He could take a ridding crop to my pick and balls while I sucked him off.
Haven’t heard from him since.
Strange that he asked about it, but when I said yes please he took off.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree Richard. Never knew how many “stright “ guys play around with other guys until I started playing around.

milo1730

Loved Member
Media
Hoffman Estates (Illinois, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This the truth, well written. I can’t believe the amount of married men in this situation too.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree Richard. Never knew how many “stright “ guys play around with other guys until I started playing around.
Wish more of these 'straight/married' men would "pull the trigger" and go on the DL.

I believe there are way to many men living a life of frustration, fear and regret because they didn't act on their need for sexual gratification. Much or their entire life they have this desire eating at their gut and do nothing about it.

One of the best decisions I have made in life was to go DL. Never will I look back with regret.

Comments welcomed.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are a lot of DL men out there. But they are hard as heck to find.

WE need a better, faster and safer way to contact one another. This would help everyone.

Reactions: delmarvaadmirer

Semper-Gumby

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are a lot of DL men out there. But they are hard as heck to find.

WE need a better, faster and safer way to contact one another. This would help everyone.
Tremendously! But I have also noticed that when a “board” pens up it gets filled by a billion guys all wanting to suck cock and maybe 1 or 2 want to get sucked.
I think that might be one of the things that scares a few off. Also when they say the want to get sucked off they are land blasted by guys all trying to get to be one who dose it. A bit intimidating for a guy just trying to come out and try it.

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wish more of these 'straight/married' men would "pull the trigger" and go on the DL.

I believe there are way to many men living a life of frustration, fear and regret because they didn't act on their need for sexual gratification. Much or their entire life they have this desire eating at their gut and do nothing about it.

One of the best decisions I have made in life was to go DL. Never will I look back with regret.

Comments welcomed.
I agree. I waited over twenty years between my first experience and when I finally took the plunge again. Secretly I fantasized about sucking cock but was afraid. Now I find friends in many ways and enjoy sensuality without gender inhibitions

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree. I waited over twenty years between my first experience and when I finally took the plunge again. Secretly I fantasized about sucking cock but was afraid. Now I find friends in many ways and enjoy sensuality without gender inhibitions
Let me know your secrete for finding guys to suck.