Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He blocked me when I asked him which roids he is taking now, which cycle he is doing :rolleyes:
Okay but did you save his pics because otherwise you’re the opposite of what we’re looking for lol

D

deleted1165705

Wonder if everything is okay with him, his Instagram suddenly isn't up anymore. Hope it just got temporarily blocked and he didn't actually delete it.
He said he was going to be gone for at least a month because of personal issues/instability with himself. Being triggered by social media, how it causes him to act and treat other people etc etc. So he is taking a step to care about himself first.

deeka123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He said he was going to be gone for at least a month because of personal issues/instability with himself. Being triggered by social media, how it causes him to act and treat other people etc etc. So he is taking a step to care about himself first.

That's a shame, completely understandable though. Best wishes to him.

Blndx9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He blocked me when I asked him which roids he is taking now, which cycle he is doing :rolleyes:
That never fucking happened. Never used a cycle in my life and if I did, I’d admit to it. Clearly I have no problem with being honest with people but nice attempt at making me look like an asshole. Just because I’m in shape doesn’t mean I’m using steroids, means I’m not lazy.