First Post...

B_dzachary

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This cock is average size at best - no more than 6.0-6.5 in length and average girth. Nothing wrong with it at all, but lets be honest..it's not worthy of membership in the LPSG. It's no different than a very fit and athletic male trying to stand on stage next to Arnold in his prime.

coolsurfer88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This cock is average size at best - no more than 6.0-6.5 in length and average girth. Nothing wrong with it at all, but lets be honest..it's not worthy of membership in the LPSG. It's no different than a very fit and athletic male trying to stand on stage next to Arnold in his prime.

well thank you for your post, and i would appreciate if you didnt have something that was a comment other than basically telling me to leave the site that you didnt say anything at all..

i may be average but i am here out of the fondness of a large penis just like im sure there are many others on this site that are "average" on here, so you might want to get busy and tell all of them to leave the site while your at it!

Nice pics man! dzachary why dont you post some pics before you go crapping on his thread.