First Public Groping

badgerii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night I was at a small concert with some friends. I was going to get a drink and I walked through a group of people when I felt a full grasp and tug on my bulge. It all happened quick but I turned to see who it was and one of the guys turned around and smiled at me. I guess I was taken aback by this since it was a complete stranger.

I am a straight guy, and I am wondering if many gay guys are this bold to do this to a stranger in public? Does anyone else have similar stories? Maybe from someone doing the groping?

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I have been groped a lot lately but not by men. It is actually by girls at school and its in the middle of everyone! She actually started undoing my belt and unzipping before i said woah we gotta be in private to do that ;)

Good for her, "No guts, No glory," lol. :smile: I respect a ballsy, gutsy woman who knows what she wants, gives it a try and is not afraid to be a little risque and frisky to see if she can get things started and make it hot right from the start.

Last edited:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last night I was at a small concert with some friends. I was going to get a drink and I walked through a group of people when I felt a full grasp and tug on my bulge. It all happened quick but I turned to see who it was and one of the guys turned around and smiled at me. I guess I was taken aback by this since it was a complete stranger.

I am a straight guy, and I am wondering if many gay guys are this bold to do this to a stranger in public? Does anyone else have similar stories? Maybe from someone doing the groping?
A friend of mine let me touch his package in the convenient store where I work. Another friend let me play his dick in the restroom of the gas station he worked at.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have been groped in straight bars by chicks, and in public places by gays

it's always startling, but my reactions have varied from anger, curiosity, and pleasant surprise

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
have been groped in straight bars by chicks, and in public places by gays

it's always startling, but my reactions have varied from anger, curiosity, and pleasant surprise

Yeah I've had the same experiences. Night clubs by women and video arcades by gay men. I swear one time while playing basketball with the guys (straight) some guy grabbed my cock when he posted me up...very awckward.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was at a party years ago, a noticably drunken woman tried to grope me, my wife was, to put it nicely, SEETHING. She waited it out til the woman was sober the next day and really let her have it. Gotta love a woman protective of her man (or is that meat?).

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

This particular experience happened to me in college one morning. I woke up really early one at the dorm. I had to go pee really bad. (I had a pee boner.) I walked out of my dorm room and the lights were dimmed in the hallway. I remember this black guy walking in the opposite direction and he gropes me. (I didn't like it:mad:...but due to me being half sleep yet needing to pee...I was in limbo...I didn't do anything.)

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I got groped once in a bar and went home that night and found that he put a 5 dollar bill in my pants....I was amazed, i didn't feel it at all!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was standing up in a crowded bus, and started getting an erection. I was wearing boxers, so my cock felt free to stand up at attention in my jeans. I was standing near a good-looking woman, who was sitting, her eyes at my crotch level, trying not to stare. I looked down at her, noticed her looking, and that made me harder. Her stop came, as she brushed by me to get off the bus, she lightly patted my penis, handed me a piece of paper with her number on it, and said, "Call me."

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I would do that!! Haha. No seriously, yeah I probably would, if I saw enough bulge.

greekgott

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been groped a lot lately but not by men. It is actually by girls at school and its in the middle of everyone! She actually started undoing my belt and unzipping before i said woah we gotta be in private to do that ;)

You are really a timid character without any guts or self respect. You are groped and stripped in full view of others and you cannot even defend yourself! Really things have come to such a pass for men in this world.