First time ANAL: please help!

Oscar302: Dear All,

I have been reading this site as a guest for a short while and have finally registered. This is my first posting!

I have been having great sex with my long term gf for years now, but have been wanting to try anal for ages. She is sometimes reluctant, but is often up for trying it when horny. However, we never get very far because it just does not feel right for her.

I have tried inserting just ONE finger, to lubricate and to 'open it up' gently, but the minute I get 1/2 an inch inside she asks me to remove it because 'it doesn't feel right'. This means: 1. it hurts, and, 2. she feels like she is going to take a dump and is scared that she will do this all over the bed! Especially since she has heard anecdotes of this happening.

I don't actually have a big penis. Only 5 1/2 x 6 (yes the mid-girth is more than the length!), but if I cannot even slip one finger in, what hope do I have?!! Also, I would prefer not to use any artificial substances like pain-numbing gels etc.

I would appreciate your responses and help very much.
Thanks a lot!
Oscar.

Oscar302: PS:

1. Ladies, I would particularly appreciate your views....especially of your first times and how best to be 'broken in'!

2. How can I view photographs of other members? Everybody else seems to be doing it!

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The thing about recieving anal (especially for a female because they lack the prostate gland) is that it does feel a little weird at first. Having something inserted in your asshole is definetly gonna feel just like something coming out of it. One way to get her "used" to the feeling is to go very very slowly, she has to be comfortable with you being in that area before she can learn to enjoy herself. One way to do this is to just use your finger, but not insert it. Have her get used to your finger being around there ( a place where whenever shes touched, it usually was to wipe the shit off it.) Let her see it afterward and see that it isnt dirty. Once she gets used to that try inserting your finger, or two or three. Do this while you fucker her or eat her out so she will start to associate good feeling with having her ass stimulated. Once shes had a few orgasms with something in her ass, she'll start to like having things in her ass.

next thing I'd tell you do would be to buy a few assplugs or dildoes that are thinner than your penis, so she can get accomodated to having phallic objects in her ass. When she's good and ready use lots of lube and go very slow, don't start pounding her ass right off the bat.

This process shouls take a while, like two weeks. But if and when you get her to take it in the ass, its well worht it. I did this with my gf and our sex life has been added to greatly by the addition of assplay.