First time cruising

Veekee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been trying cruising for a while now but all the spots were a bust and either nobody came for ages or i chickened out. Till today

I 34, fluffy on the sides 5ft11in guy, with glasses and a beard, drove to this known cruising spot nearby. I was sat in the car for a few min and then decided to go for a walk down the walkers path that is secluded with trees and bushes. It was Sunday late afternoon, 6pm-ish. Unfortunately there was nobody about. I kept walking exploring and trying to imagine kind of fun people might be having there somedays.
The narrow path led along the road but on different level so that passing cars wouldn't be able to see any action. Initial few yards were clean and looked like any other walkers path. I got to a little wooden bridge that led to the area where all the action happened. Loads of condom wrappers about, tissues, bras and undies on the ground and in the bushes. I kept walking further to find one more spot much further down the path. I spend a good 10min there,scrolling through all the common apps to see if someone is about or on their way but nothing. Decided to return to the car.

On my way back ive noticed a couple in their 40s parked. But no signalling from them at all. I was wondering if something is going to happen but they were just sat there. I returned to my car had a swig of water and realised i need a piss badly. Quick check of the apps but still nothing. Fuck it i though i will go for a piss back to the trail and if nobody comes by then i will head home.
Went down the path unzipped, whipped out my soft dick and had a piss. On my way back however, I've went passed the couple i mentioned before, walking down. Also, there was another car parked there. On my way towards my car i had a look and it was a gorgeous guy, with bald head and ginger beard (about 4-5 in long). I went to my car to have a sip of water and observe whats going to happen. Checked my phone and bingo, ginger hunk was on there. Few seconds later i could see him getting out of the car and walking down, following the couple. I thought to myself, this is my chance. Had a quick swig of water and off i went.

As i was walking down i could see his red checkerd flannel shit standing o ln the bridge. Gone over confidently and said hello. Just past the corner where usual action happen i could see the couple from before, guy being sucked and his missus on the ground with her ass up facing us,inviting us i guess.

I looked back at the hunk and asked him hows he doing, if he likes what he sees. He said it didnt excited him. Me knowing exactly what he meant by that, gave him a cheeky smile and asked him what does. He answered men. At which, as per an order, i stepped towards him and put my hand on his crouch.

Veekee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apologies for a delay with a sexy details, i got summoned for a steamy night with a friend (story for another day).
------------------------------------

As my hand started to caress his crotch area i could feel his cock swelling. I looked him in the eyes, smilled and told him to unbutton his pants. I gave him a kiss and dropped on my knees.

He unbuckled his belt, and swiftly unzipped his pants. And in matter if seconds i was staring at the swollen, pulsating cock. It looked about 7in, not too wide either, perfect for my inexperienced throat. It was covered in ginger pubes around the bottom of the shaft.

I looked up, our stares met, and i began to lick the tip of his gorgeous lookjng dick. In a circular motion my tongue swiveled around the foreskin while simultaneously my right arm began to gently coup his balls, also covered in a thin leyer of ginger hair.

Soon after i began to go down on his cock, in and out trying to breathe through my nose. I occasionally glanced up to see his face in ecstasy. I could hear his moans merging with the moans coming from around the corner where the couple was having their own fun.

I picked up the pace, goung deeper and deeper witb every motion. My left hand gravitated towards his ass. Initially couping his perfectly shaped right buttocks and pushing his body into my mouth in a fastening rythm. At this point i could take it almost all in. I could feel my face touching his abs in the process. I've never deep throated anyone before but it felt heavenly. I struggled at first but after a few gags it became obvious to me that im going to be tasting his cum soon eenough.

At some point he offered to fuck me, however i declined. Even though i am on prep, i don't feel comfortable with sex with strangers just yet.

I continued to swollow his amazing ginger cock, in and out, in and out. My left hand now located his arsehole, doing circular motions jusy on the rim, while my mouth had his cock in and out. He voiced he was about to come, and i sped up ever so slightly. Building up momentum. He started to pant, harder, louder and shot his cum at me. The first rope hit my chest, second hit my jacket on my right shoulder, third and fourth hit my glasses and my mout, and at this point as in a instinct i swollowed his cock and could feel fiftg and sixth rope going down in my throut.

Unfortunately he didnt feel like returning the favour, but thanked me and left soon after. Just before he turned around i scouped some of the cum off my face and swollowed it and return him my thanks.

I looked at myself and relised, that there was quite a bit of cum all over me. I felt proud and impressed that for the first crusing experience i was able to make someone so excited. I returned to my car and drove back while smiling all the way home.

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Apologies for a delay with a sexy details, i got summoned for a steamy night with a friend (story for another day).
------------------------------------

As my hand started to caress his crotch area i could feel his cock swelling. I looked him in the eyes, smilled and told him to unbutton his pants. I gave him a kiss and dropped on my knees.

He unbuckled his belt, and swiftly unzipped his pants. And in matter if seconds i was staring at the swollen, pulsating cock. It looked about 7in, not too wide either, perfect for my inexperienced throat. It was covered in ginger pubes around the bottom of the shaft.

I looked up, our stares met, and i began to lick the tip of his gorgeous lookjng dick. In a circular motion my tongue swiveled around the foreskin while simultaneously my right arm began to gently coup his balls, also covered in a thin leyer of ginger hair.

Soon after i began to go down on his cock, in and out trying to breathe through my nose. I occasionally glanced up to see his face in ecstasy. I could hear his moans merging with the moans coming from around the corner where the couple was having their own fun.

I picked up the pace, goung deeper and deeper witb every motion. My left hand gravitated towards his ass. Initially couping his perfectly shaped right buttocks and pushing his body into my mouth in a fastening rythm. At this point i could take it almost all in. I could feel my face touching his abs in the process. I've never deep throated anyone before but it felt heavenly. I struggled at first but after a few gags it became obvious to me that im going to be tasting his cum soon eenough.

At some point he offered to fuck me, however i declined. Even though i am on prep, i don't feel comfortable with sex with strangers just yet.

I continued to swollow his amazing ginger cock, in and out, in and out. My left hand now located his arsehole, doing circular motions jusy on the rim, while my mouth had his cock in and out. He voiced he was about to come, and i sped up ever so slightly. Building up momentum. He started to pant, harder, louder and shot his cum at me. The first rope hit my chest, second hit my jacket on my right shoulder, third and fourth hit my glasses and my mout, and at this point as in a instinct i swollowed his cock and could feel fiftg and sixth rope going down in my throut.

Unfortunately he didnt feel like returning the favour, but thanked me and left soon after. Just before he turned around i scouped some of the cum off my face and swollowed it and return him my thanks.

I looked at myself and relised, that there was quite a bit of cum all over me. I felt proud and impressed that for the first crusing experience i was able to make someone so excited. I returned to my car and drove back while smiling all the way home.
Hot!