- Joined
- Nov 23, 2023
- Posts
- 8
- Media
- 6
- Likes
- 155
- Points
- 138
- Location
- Washington, US
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
- b5m9,
Long story short, I walk in, I see two older guys doing something...odd near the hand dryers (for a split second it looked like passing of drugs or something, who knows, they were full dressed and not rushing to cover up or anything) but then I put 2+2 together, I thought. I go to the urinal and look over my shoulder, and they both left, didn't look back. One was VERY cute.
I go to my car... and there the cute one is, kicking up his heels, walking on the sidewalk in front of where I'm parked towards my car slowly. He gets in front and he slows even more, looking at me, I'm nervous as shit, not knowing if he's interested or waiting on someone or disturbed I'm looking at him... he gets further to the passenger side and I roll my window down initiating conversation, just an awkward, choppy voice "How's it going"... he eventually makes his way to the window and talks to me... I pinch my crotch area and confirm he's interested.
We chat a few mins (age, name, frequency, etc) and go back in separately... stand at urinal and play with each other. Go back out the car, talk again, couldn't resist, went back in, repeat.
I was bummed he wouldn't exchange numbers, he didn't even want to take mine. He was super nice about it but said he usually doesn't do stuff like that. He was 37 years older than me. But boy was it hot and fun. This happened a few weeks ago.
And then yesterday, I was washing my hands after urinating, at the rest stop, and a guy walks in, he stands a bit further back than most would from the urinal, does a nice grab and tug stretching his penis out and I got a great view from the side, he sees me looking I believe. I go to the hand dryers which I'm now to his 7oclock, he looks over his shoulder to see if I'm still watching, I was, he shakes it heavily and enthusiastically but I noticed he let his left hand hang and he had a ring on... so that steered me away from walking back up to the urinal. I go out to my car, wait to see if comes out to the parking lot, he's parked right beside me. As he's walking up he asks how my day is going, i'm outside my door "taking my jacket off" and he's got a great VPL in his shorts, I make a "mmmmm" noise as he walked by the front of my car, he sees me watch him get in and he looks over...and then I looked away scared. I go "throw away trash" and go back in to wash my hands to see if he follows, but he didn't.
Now I can't resist stopping when I'm driving by one just to see if anyone is cruising, oops. I have found a new hobby.
I go to my car... and there the cute one is, kicking up his heels, walking on the sidewalk in front of where I'm parked towards my car slowly. He gets in front and he slows even more, looking at me, I'm nervous as shit, not knowing if he's interested or waiting on someone or disturbed I'm looking at him... he gets further to the passenger side and I roll my window down initiating conversation, just an awkward, choppy voice "How's it going"... he eventually makes his way to the window and talks to me... I pinch my crotch area and confirm he's interested.
We chat a few mins (age, name, frequency, etc) and go back in separately... stand at urinal and play with each other. Go back out the car, talk again, couldn't resist, went back in, repeat.
I was bummed he wouldn't exchange numbers, he didn't even want to take mine. He was super nice about it but said he usually doesn't do stuff like that. He was 37 years older than me. But boy was it hot and fun. This happened a few weeks ago.
And then yesterday, I was washing my hands after urinating, at the rest stop, and a guy walks in, he stands a bit further back than most would from the urinal, does a nice grab and tug stretching his penis out and I got a great view from the side, he sees me looking I believe. I go to the hand dryers which I'm now to his 7oclock, he looks over his shoulder to see if I'm still watching, I was, he shakes it heavily and enthusiastically but I noticed he let his left hand hang and he had a ring on... so that steered me away from walking back up to the urinal. I go out to my car, wait to see if comes out to the parking lot, he's parked right beside me. As he's walking up he asks how my day is going, i'm outside my door "taking my jacket off" and he's got a great VPL in his shorts, I make a "mmmmm" noise as he walked by the front of my car, he sees me watch him get in and he looks over...and then I looked away scared. I go "throw away trash" and go back in to wash my hands to see if he follows, but he didn't.
Now I can't resist stopping when I'm driving by one just to see if anyone is cruising, oops. I have found a new hobby.