Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Think of the last pussy you fucked... If it was a fish, what type would it be and why?

For me, it was a barracuda... Attracted it wish shiny things, it came pretty fast and left me feeling worked over.

Had this coversation with the guys at work and it got pretty halarious.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My old lady is a gyanacolgist.....which i find is useful because when she get's home and she asks me why my fingers smell fishy I can ask her exactly the same thing!

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xmarkbrakedownx leaned down towards Coconutz ass...

Xmarkbrakedownx unzipped his package...

Caught a slightly fishy smell and said...

"Shit, bought the wrong cat food."

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I may have some fun, too: I know I told this joke before, but it just fits so well! LOL!

A country boy finally wed his true love: the little girl who lived down the lane. On their wedding night it was very apparent to the boy that his new bride knew little of feminine hygiene and it was all he could do to make it through the night without gagging more than once.

The very next morning the two of them got in his pickup truck and he headed straight for the drug store.

He instructed his new wife, "go in there and ask somebody to show you where the douche is and how to use it. I'll wait here."

When she came out of the store she had the biggest smile on her face and a bag in her hand.

She said, "I never knew there was such a thing! I'm so excited!"

He said, "Me too, tell me about it."

"Well," she went on, "they had a whole bunch of different flavors! They had blueberry and strawberry and apricot and even peaches! So many to choose from!"

Hoo boy, he thought, I love peaches!

"So what flavor did you get?" he asked excitedly.

She pulled a box out of the bag, "Tuna fish!"