Fitnarad

The sextape is posted on telegram but the copying, forwarding, and saving is disabled. Sorry
 
  • Like
Reactions: Manichell
Thanks for sharing this! You're awesome.
Gotta admit tho... his fuck is -- yawn --
I've seen more pumping and action from straight guys serviced vids where they ignore the bottom and watch porn.
He needs to be a lot more verbal, and a lot more aggressive and dom.
He comes across like some big cuddly teddybear in these vids.
 
Thanks for sharing this! You're awesome.
Gotta admit tho... his fuck is -- yawn --
I've seen more pumping and action from straight guys serviced vids where they ignore the bottom and watch porn.
He needs to be a lot more verbal, and a lot more aggressive and dom.
He comes across like some big cuddly teddybear in these vids.
Well he was payed enough or more so
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted3335341
He needs to be a lot more verbal, and a lot more aggressive and dom.
He comes across like some big cuddly teddybear in these vids.
Well maybe it's just not his personality? I personally like guys who seem bad boy/alpha/masculine on first glance, but have a really nice and friendly personality - and are maybe even bottom :laughing: . When you hear him talking, you notice in his voice that he has not really that dominant nature. Maybe he was sent back from Dubai for that reason - the princes ordered a top alpha fucker and got a cuddly teddybear instead. :laughing:

The problem that I have with the vid is his scene partner. Couldn't they find someone more attractive? I mean, the target audience are gays, right?
 
Well maybe it's just not his personality? I personally like guys who seem bad boy/alpha/masculine on first glance, but have a really nice and friendly personality - and are maybe even bottom :laughing: . When you hear him talking, you notice in his voice that he has not really that dominant nature. Maybe he was sent back from Dubai for that reason - the princes ordered a top alpha fucker and got a cuddly teddybear instead. :laughing:

The problem that I have with the vid is his scene partner. Couldn't they find someone more attractive? I mean, the target audience are gays, right?
You're probably right! I know. It's just... if it's your job you try, you know? He has other jo vids (playing xbox) where he talks down to the viewer. But it's obviously fake. It's just when I was doing sexwork I could totally be rough or soft depending on what the client expressed. I never asked what they wanted b/c that shuts things down. But you feel it out. Fitnarad is selling this hypermasculine body of an alpha which is like a costume. There is a soft cuddly teddy bear beneath.
 
You're probably right! I know. It's just... if it's your job you try, you know? He has other jo vids (playing xbox) where he talks down to the viewer. But it's obviously fake. It's just when I was doing sexwork I could totally be rough or soft depending on what the client expressed. I never asked what they wanted b/c that shuts things down. But you feel it out. Fitnarad is selling this hypermasculine body of an alpha which is like a costume. There is a soft cuddly teddy bear beneath.
...which makes him the perfect man for me because that way, he is more like a normal human being. In real life that would be a more realistic date material for a boyfriend. I mean, he is still masculine and and straight-passing. That would be enough for me.

But I know what you mean. If you order him for just one hour or two, then maybe he should play that alpha role. But I doubt that even his English is good enough to use enough words for a two-hour alpha talk :laughing:
 
So it’s a trans no? Looks like she’s jerking off
Guy's, the name of the person Fitnarad is fucking has been said in this thread three or four times. If you can't go back 2 pages and read, here it is again.

HEVER GRIJALVA
twitter.com/hevergrijalva​

He is a skinny fem guy. He had on a wig and lingerie in the Fitnarad fuck vid. Go check out his twitter and you can see how he can easily pass for female. Is he trans? I doubt it. He has vids where he's a top. It looks like he enjoys being a fem bottom.

Those asking for the SEPANTA & HEVER fuck vid. IT'S ON HEVER'S TWITTER. Yes it's just oral.
Here it is :
I'm not uploading these photos or vids here bcoz this isn't the Sepanta or Hever thread. Enjoy.
 
I wonder what Fitnarad's relationship with his family is like. He grew up in Gemany and is of Kurdish descent. So his parents could very likely be immigrants, from Turkey probably. Can you imagine what his mother thinks of what he is doing? Maybe she's cool with it? Maybe she's worried about him? Did he even finish high school? With the lifestyle that he shows, it's hard to see how he'd have time or frankly even the desire to get an education. Same thing for working any kind of normal job. He is as dumb as a rock. The emptiness is evident in his videos in his eyes. There's just nothing there. And so he's left home, first living in the Netherlands then Dubai, then Spain and god knows where. All the time shacked up with a bunch of other muscled and tanned guys. Every single one of them is at least an online sex worker, with OnlyFans and socials. So they have some experience managing that, at least. And it's very likely they're sex workers in person, too. There's no way he can afford Dubai on his own. What does the family say about him back home? Are they proud of him? Have they abandoned him? It's a bit sad if you think about it. So right now he thinks he has it made, living the dream, yet one day he will wake up and realize he's old and the only thing he had going for him, his looks, has gone. And that day is going to be soon, IMO. People who look that mature at 19 and 20 (if he's not lying about his age) show the signs of aging fast. He already looks like he's pushing 30. Maybe he will transition into a fitness coach or something like male models do?
Why are talking about this here