All it takes is one good bait lolWe’re almost onto something. A little more patience and he’ll give in
Are you being serious lolI keep asking him for some ass pics wearing jockstraps , since he won't show dick ... He Say he will it .but keeps slacking on me '-' he has a nice tan now
Let us seeNot worth it tbh I have his latest booty pic wearing a pink boxer even thou i requested a jockstraps booty pic.
In dms or on his page?On his OF it says he posted a "dick pic" for $19.99. Did anyone buy it? Cuz I'm not paying $20 for an underwear pic.
I was gonna ask the same thing because I checked and I don’t see anything like that.In dms or on his page?
Fr it got boring. He's hot but the OF ain't worth itI stop buying his dms I was spending idk a little over $80 monthly on his content but I got bored I can't jerk off to his shit anymore ..they all look the same u can hardly see a bulge/boner now in days . A
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.