Flash Brown

His Twitter and Instagram are gone. I hope he’s doing alright.

I do too. But hopefully this means he's getting his life in order. If these internet rumors are true (Disabled, Drug-Addicted, Living Out Of Motels, Turning Tricks For Dope), it's no way to live. If he has to step away from the public eye to get himself together, so be it.

But I can't help being upset that his "Gay Content" career was a missed opportunity. If handled properly he could have ATE DOWN & gotten rich! But obviously he wasn't thinking clearly enough to plan properly. From the looks of it, he was just filming his drug-fueled orgies & "dates" with his tricks.

I wish him the best......🥹💔
 
I've searched far and wyied still got what I wanted my flash brown what a good guy doll he really turned out to be thought he was gone from the face of the world ,guess not .

Doll? Did you get confirmation that a full transition took place?

Right did he pass away?

Chile what?!!!!! Where did you get that? 😮
 
Haven’t seen this thread active in a minute I hope he doing well , I hate none of big creators worked with him when he started gay content he could have been back on top
Nobody has to work with anyone. Flash isn’t entitled to anything. If it’s ok for women to not work with bisexual men it’s ok for gay creators to not work with flash
 
Last edited:
It’s wild how he used to make such homophobic comments and tweets back in the day. Like he went from calling dudes gay for wearing scarves to this? DL men are wild. At least sis has dealt with his internalized homophobia
To add...

If I remember correctly, either Flash or his management team, tried to have his early SOLO videos removed from the web.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UnCutBlackBull925
The fact that there is no proof of life for this man is crazy

A friend of a friend of Flash's posts here & says that Flash went through with a full gender reassignment surgery. Meaning he had that big famous dick cut off. And they are now living as a woman. Idk if it's true or not but we have nothing else to go by.
 
A friend of a friend of Flash's posts here & says that Flash went through with a full gender reassignment surgery. Meaning he had that big famous dick cut off. And they are now living as a woman. Idk if it's true or not but we have nothing else to go by.
I don’t believe it at all.

That is a major surgery and requires being on HRT for a substantial amount of time.

Unless Flash was transitioning behind the scenes and posting old shit, I’m not buying it.
 
I don’t believe it at all.

That is a major surgery and requires being on HRT for a substantial amount of time.

Unless Flash was transitioning behind the scenes and posting old shit, I’m not buying it.

Honestly, I don't believe it either. But that could be the case. Because when he was posting on his social medias, the time period of his posts seemed all over the place. One minute he was posting old vids & pics of him in shape & still doing Mainstream XXX. Then vids of him bloated/coked out getting fucked in & out of drag in cheap motels. Then vids of him bearded/sober going to physical rehab. The posts varied from day to day.

@Simplyme46 , please come break this shyt down & share an update if you have one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UnCutBlackBull925
I don’t believe it at all.

That is a major surgery and requires being on HRT for a substantial amount of time.

Unless Flash was transitioning behind the scenes and posting old shit, I’m not buying it.
You don't have to believe it, it's true. In case you haven't noticed he hasn't posted in some years at this point. So that's plenty of time.
 
Honestly, I don't believe it either. But that could be the case. Because when he was posting on his social medias, the time period of his posts seemed all over the place. One minute he was posting old vids & pics of him in shape & still doing Mainstream XXX. Then vids of him bloated/coked out getting fucked in & out of drag in cheap motels. Then vids of him bearded/sober going to physical rehab. The posts varied from day to day.

@Simplyme46 , please come break this shyt down & share an update if you have one.
You basically broke down why it makes sense he was going through a transition. he was only posting old videos. And then he would randomly post videos of him in drag sometimes, or just regular gay vids. Never consistently though. Flash hasn't posted anything in the past two years at least. This is the time he's had the surgery. I have very credible proof this is the case. Again, you all clearly haven't seen him posting anything new lately, and this is why. I suspect some time in the near future he will though. I got very credible evidence from someone in the porn industry that he is close to. He had the surgery. He transitioned! All I can say is that you all will have to wait and see once he starts posting again. Of course I will update if I hear anything. Unfortunately I just can't share what was shared with me, however it was pictures and it's definitely him and he's a full trans-woman now.
 
Honestly, I don't believe it either. But that could be the case. Because when he was posting on his social medias, the time period of his posts seemed all over the place. One minute he was posting old vids & pics of him in shape & still doing Mainstream XXX. Then vids of him bloated/coked out getting fucked in & out of drag in cheap motels. Then vids of him bearded/sober going to physical rehab. The posts varied from day to day.

@Simplyme46 , please come break this shyt down & share an update if you have one.
He said on X he'd definitely keep his penis after he announced his transition. This surgery is not what it's advertised to be, the body treats it like a wound (as it always tries to close it) and most people who do it are in for eternal suffering, need "revisions" and ultimately are not functional for penetrative sex. People have to dilate EVERY DAY up to 4 times a day, it's extremely painful especially when it closes and people 'lose depth", are full of scar tissue, which, if you know what it is, is a total nightmare. Most people who speak of it in positive terms do so due to sunken cost fallacy and to validate their identity as the opposite sex.

Studies have shown that suicidality INCREASES ten year after bottom surgery compared to non op people.

I really hope he didn't do it as it will only increase his struggles and in all likelihood lead to a bad outcome...

Like I said above, around 2-3 years ago, after he filmed his scene with Master Robertson, he said he'd definitely keep his penis. Meaning he had no "bottom dysphoria". I know some surgeons still operate if that criteria isn't present though...


Well hopefully Flash is OK whatever happened...