Flashman wade

Yall failed for it. He teased his way to riches and soon enough with all his investment he will quit this OF without ever having taken or sucked a cock on cam.

Gays always make sure to prioritise and privilege the straight unobtainable men. Gay performers or model don't get as rich as all these straight men despite going as far as fucking on cam with other men.

No, a lot of gays just want what they can never have.

The list of straight men from azzopardi (who created a whole recruiting agency for g4p) to rhis S and Flash amongst many straight others who have turned their whole life around financially and now live with accounts spilling money (borderline rich) all thanks to the gays making sure they get there.

In the end, they use gays and move on to a debt and finance issues free life with their gf, wives and kids whilst those who got them there keep struggling with bills and relying on they hands waking off to their nudes.

We don't support our own people enough. It's sad
This needs to be on every straight dude thread on this sight, cause this is TRUTH. I get wanting what you cant have and all but how about prioritizing the ones that actually WILL give what you want. There are actual LGBTQ+ men that are hot if not way hotter than Wade and these other baiting straight boys who do it all and then some but dont get the same level of press and/or coin
 
This needs to be on every straight dude thread on this sight, cause this is TRUTH. I get wanting what you cant have and all but how about prioritizing the ones that actually WILL give what you want. There are actual LGBTQ+ men that are hot if not way hotter than Wade and these other baiting straight boys who do it all and then some but dont get the same level of press and/or coin

Man gtfo with this weird take. Who said I need to see a straight man fuck another man to be aroused? How is that the gold standard for a good performer? Would the same principle apply to a gay performer, fucking the opposite sex? If a straight man is naturally open to experiment with other men, good for him, and us. But to enforce it on him? Go spend your coin on all those gay hoes, we keep Wade.
 
Man gtfo with this weird take. Who said I need to see a straight man fuck another man to be aroused? How is that the gold standard for a good performer? Would the same principle apply to a gay performer, fucking the opposite sex? If a straight man is naturally open to experiment with other men, good for him, and us. But to enforce it on him? Go spend your coin on all those gay hoes, we keep Wade.
With all respect I do not think you understood his text well and why you took it so personally. He replied to me not you.

He replied to me reinforcing what I said of the fact that we all hate to admit it but we tend to put straight performers on a pedestal they don't deserve when we have our own people putting better content out there but yet some of us are more attracted to what we can't have. Am a working progress myself regarding this.

Your response shows you read the text in a completely different context than what is there.
He never said anything about enforcing anything on anyone nor said anything about a gold standard. He never said you need a straight performer to fuck another man for you? to be aroused. Damn where you getting all these from?

On top of it you on defensive mode and taking it way too personal. Am confused by your reply.
You need to take it easy and not create drama where there isn't.
 
This needs to be on every straight dude thread on this sight, cause this is TRUTH. I get wanting what you cant have and all but how about prioritizing the ones that actually WILL give what you want. There are actual LGBTQ+ men that are hot if not way hotter than Wade and these other baiting straight boys who do it all and then some but dont get the same level of press and/or coin
:emoji_v: Exactly
 
  • Like
Reactions: HeroSignalCosplay
With all respect I do not think you understood his text well and why you took it so personally. He replied to me not you.

He replied to me reinforcing what I said of the fact that we all hate to admit it but we tend to put straight performers on a pedestal they don't deserve when we have our own people putting better content out there but yet some of us are more attracted to what we can't have. Am a working progress myself regarding this.

Your response shows you read the text in a completely different context than what is there.
He never said anything about enforcing anything on anyone nor said anything about a gold standard. He never said you need a straight performer to fuck another man for you? to be aroused. Damn where you getting all these from?

On top of it you on defensive mode and taking it way too personal. Am confused by your reply.
You need to take it easy and not create drama where there isn't.
Thank you lmao. He failed to grasp the concept of me speaking in general.
 
Man gtfo with this weird take. Who said I need to see a straight man fuck another man to be aroused? How is that the gold standard for a good performer? Would the same principle apply to a gay performer, fucking the opposite sex? If a straight man is naturally open to experiment with other men, good for him, and us. But to enforce it on him? Go spend your coin on all those gay hoes, we keep Wade.
Before you start calling me out how about you read my post carefully as I did yours. No where in my response did I say anything about him or straight men needing to fuck other guys nor am I trying to condemn them for being straight. I've stated many times on this thread that I dont give a care to a person's orientation but in response Brond's comment in which both he and I spoke on the generalization of guys like Wade getting way more attention than guys who will actually fulfill the fantasies people put on the straight ones. No where in either of our post we came at him or anyone for being straight. Read before you attack someone starting mess on here for no apparent reason.You're acting as if Flash is cutting you a check
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bootyluver
He replied to me reinforcing what I said of the fact that we all hate to admit it but we tend to put straight performers on a pedestal they don't deserve when we have our own people putting better content out there but yet some of us are more attracted to what we can't have. Am a working progress myself regarding this.

Do not feel bad I am working on that part of me too, at least we admit it lol. My thing is I think these guys are aware that most of their audience is men and that they're being fantasized in such a way like you said "Want what you cant have" and they decide to just run with it and take for all they can. There are some that act oblivious to it but I always give them the side eye
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bootyluver