Flashman wade

Periphery

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wade really must not like money. That's the only thing I can get from his refusal to do anything remotely hot with his ass. Because how do you walk around with THAT, knowing FULL WELL that there are hundreds if not thousands of horny gay/bi men ready to pay to see that thang get worshiped and pounded into oblivion?

For actual penetration with another guy I could easily see him charging 200$+ (on the low end) and people would pay.

Thiccerdenasnicker

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wade really must not like money. That's the only thing I can get from his refusal to do anything remotely hot with his ass. Because how do you walk around with THAT, knowing FULL WELL that there are hundreds if not thousands of horny gay/bi men ready to pay to see that thang get worshiped and pounded into oblivion?

For actual penetration with another guy I could easily see him charging 200$+ (on the low end) and people would pay.
Sadly he made a lot of money off of mediocre work that’s why he never did more than just spread his ass and show us hole and tissue paper

WetBussy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response