flesh lights

D_Roald Bahl

Account Disabled
Media
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone had a fleshlight and what they are like? Also, what kind of texture on the inside and was it a mouth, pussy or anal one?

Cheers

socalanfmodel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have i bought the trainer one with the pussy opening AHMAZIN!! is all i have to say I definitely want to buy the tighter clear ass opening might buy a 3 pack would love to see me in it with the clear one.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have one but I rarely use it. The orgasms are pretty intense but I don't really like the prep work and cleanup after. If you don't mind using a cold one that eliminates the prep work but you still need to clean it out when you're done and leave it somewhere to dry properly.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have one but I rarely use it. The orgasms are pretty intense but I don't really like the prep work and cleanup after. If you don't mind using a cold one that eliminates the prep work but you still need to clean it out when you're done and leave it somewhere to dry properly.

agreed

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got the mouth with the smooth textured interior... and OMG! That thing is fuckin amazing!! I let my brother in law use mine and he was floored! Said it was just like getting a real blowjob! Yeah, the prep and clean up isn't fun but the sensations are OH MY COCK! Lay it in a sink of hot water for about 10 min before use and blow your load with many orgasms!!

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
the prep isn't much--just some lube. the clean up is a little more, but only takes a minute or two. just dry it off. the only bad thing about the FL is your lube bill goes up and frankly, you may end up wanking a little less, since the sensation is so great.

D_Roald Bahl

Account Disabled
Media
ahh thanks for the responses guys!

Im pretty keen to use one but im never sure if the reviews on adult shops sites are by the company giving it good reviews so people will by it. Pretty keen to get one ay! To wash itout, do you just open the back up and run water through it or something?

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never had one, but I'd love to try one out. What I'd really like is a double-sided one for me and my buddy to use.

depending on how big your cocks are that is already possible. if one is thin enuff to fit in the tail end youre good to go.

I had one for a while but then my dog ate it. It actually took longer to cum but it felt 1000% better than just wanking.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
To wash itout, do you just open the back up and run water through it or something?

Water only, you aren't supposed to rinse it out. You also need to leave it out to dry and check it to make sure one of the ends isn't sticking closed. If it doesn't dry properly it will begin to smell like mildew.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, those of you who've used one, how like the real thing is it? (I'm a pussy man, so I'm really asking how does it compare to fucking a pussy.)

And also, I guess, how long does it take to warm it up, and how long does it take to clean it afterwards?

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
depending on how big your cocks are that is already possible. if one is thin enuff to fit in the tail end youre good to go.

I had one for a while but then my dog ate it. It actually took longer to cum but it felt 1000% better than just wanking.

What do you mean?