Flintoff- Hung??

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I know I just acquired by visiting his offical website which is very handy on the internet.

Someone who has shared a locker room with him would have to answer the "Hung" question. Have a great day.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Managed to find out to day from a very good friend of mine, who is an ex professonal crickter. I knew he would know the answer to this one as all cricketers shower together after the match. In his words "hung like a donkey, dresses to the left" Hope that satisfies your curiosity

Reactions: lamont_lover

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Managed to find out to day from a very good friend of mine, who is an ex professonal crickter. I knew he would know the answer to this one as all cricketers shower together after the match. In his words "hung like a donkey, dresses to the left" Hope that satisfies your curiosity

Do you think you can get some gossip on some other cricket players? (Not sure if we should start a separate thread though.)

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My friend was referring to Freddie Flintoff. From the many posts about families and penis size I should think it would be a fair bet that they are both well hung. Could be wrong. And yes he has a few stories to tell but whether he would be happy for me to psot them on here, he being the scourse, is another matter. I have to respect his wishes, as any one would.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
He is fucking gorgeous- love him when he is showing all that hairy stubble on his sexy face

But married with children and apparently a really nice guy-devoted to his family and children

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I would'nt exactly describe him as 'sexy' but he does seem like someone who would have a dick.
Myself and very many people beg to differ with your rather personal analysis, of him not being sexy. Especially when he is on that competitive winning streak.

Attraction and attractiveness are universally accepted traits, for men mainly based on facial symmetry, facial hair, bright sparkly eyes, strength yet tenderness and a caring nature, a V shaped torso and a masculine aggressive streak, all traits he has by the bucketload. He is something much more than an idealised airbrushed image of a twink, that recently some media pressure would have us believe is the best.

Regardless of the size, his dick has been described when soft as of average length, rather thick, uncut, dresses to the left and goes commando most of the time

Last edited: