Floppy Bouncing Penis

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by OldRedNeck@Aug 29 2005, 06:37 PM
With age, my scrotum sagged significantly and I discovered the added pleasure of floppy bouncing balls.
[post=339052]Quoted post[/post]​

I know this is aimed to curry favor of the Originator...
but....
similar to the fella who posted flopping, bouncing Boob Dot Gifs on the Brit woman's breast-talk Web site:
For some, of both genders, this is not funny.

You may flop and bounce undisturbed continuously to your hearts content.
others cannot - and will not.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 6 inches and some more when soft, and it DOES jiggle and flop, especially when I walk nude - that gave me a lot of cooing and sexy comments from girls I've been with, some liked it even more when soft than in its hard state, for exactly the same reason as you state in your signature: It looks so much more masculine.

I mostly wear boxer briefs and squarecuts, so it doesn't flop much when I'm dressed, but the bulge remains.

Bruce

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BruceSter@Aug 31 2005, 04:32 PM
I'm 6 inches and some more when soft, and it DOES jiggle and flop, especially when I walk nude - that gave me a lot of cooing and sexy comments from girls I've been with, some liked it even more when soft than in its hard state, for exactly the same reason as you state in your signature: It looks so much more masculine.

I mostly wear boxer briefs and squarecuts, so it doesn't flop much when I'm dressed, but the bulge remains.

Bruce
[post=339550]Quoted post[/post]​
There's no question about your being the epitome of masculinity, Bruce. The ladies probably keep wet panties thinking about you after seeing your nude walks with the half foot one jiggling and flopping.

Luke

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Bruce there is no doubt that u are masculinity personified, everytime i look at your pics, i go weak, lol, i bet you would look absolutely amazing with that 6 incher flopping al over the place, but look alot better clothed, lol.

Luv Ya
Tilly

ps. thats my droolfest out of the way for the day,

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bruce clothed!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Perish the thought!!!!!!!!!

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Aruba 1st said:
I wonder if any women are interested in the "mushroom" condition...
:)

I am!!! I presume you refer to the head of the penis? I want to know more about it, please.

Oh my, I love this site! It's such a turn on, just reading about men's normal everyday experiences. My love & enjoyment of the penis has increased 10 fold since I started visiting this place, and my dear husband has benefited tremendously.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am such a huge fan of a SHOWER dick - I can't help me, but I think it's a special form of beauty. Nothing against guys who grow some, but actually, a big soft dick is very sexy to me. It turns me on seeing a guy walk around naked thru my apt., and his dick swings, slaps his thighs, my mouth gets watery over that!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
I am such a huge fan of a SHOWER dick - I can't help me, but I think it's a special form of beauty. Nothing against guys who grow some, but actually, a big soft dick is very sexy to me. It turns me on seeing a guy walk around naked thru my apt., and his dick swings, slaps his thighs, my mouth gets watery over that!

**goes to your apartment and walks around naked.**

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man, I wish for one day I was a big shower. I put my flaccid dick in a girls hand once and she was like "Fuck KidBrown, you already smoked half of this blunt', hahaha. However, it is pretty cool to have a woman be like "woah, where the hell did THAT come from" when I get hard though.

fratjoc8c

Superior Member
Media
I think gravity and wieght contribute to it just like womens large breasts. I'm not gigantic, but I do have enough weight that it hangs and bobbles when I walk. Depending what underwear I wear, or if I don't...will be how much bobbling, swaying, or jiggling there is.
Hi, I'd like to extend an invitation to my private group Floppy Dong, exclusively for the proud well endowed like us:
https://www.lpsg.com/groups/floppy-dong.2252/group

Welcome!

fratjoc8c

Superior Member
Media

fratjoc8c

Superior Member
Media
i flop ALOT... i wear tighties now.. sometimes uncomfortable but there has been times where ive actually hung out of shorts.. very embarrassing.. but i always caught it before anyone saw... im about 10 soft at times.. 9-10 usually

You might like to see this, it's real:

Attachments

Reactions: NudePreston

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
upload_2018-3-29_0-1-5.png

upload_2018-3-29_0-1-54.png

upload_2018-3-29_0-2-32.png

upload_2018-3-29_0-3-1.png

These are a series of frames taken from video of the Mexico rainbow gathering 2008 of a frisbee game. The camera picks up the swing of the naked brother's penis. At a guess it appears to be 10 inches long. The naked brother was part of an American group.

Reactions: sdbg

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was a nice video years ago of that guy Joey Fatone (insync)? during a song/dance number that was the epitome of a bouncing bulge. I'm sure the presence of his bounce was planned but it was hot. Just like some athletes in their skimpy suits, no jock and their mandingo dicks.. When the go to competition day it is already decided they're competing in the dick contest too. Swimmers/divers and their cock ring as well.

I remember the joke on the internet about Michael Phelps from several years ago saying he didn't have a bulge this year, but he would next year..

All hot, most of the time definitely planned to show.