Footy Kit

packingabiggun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im sorry if this has already been asked.....

But does anyone out theres partner have a thing for seeing them in their footie (soccer) kit?

My lass loves it, about a year ago, she came to watch me play. Sh stood on he sideline for the whole match, an then met me after id showered. We headed to the bar when she stopped me and whispered in my ear how wet it made her watching my cock bob around in my shorts. And the hole look of me in the kit got her going.

Now, as soon as she says shes wet, i pretty much have to have her.

So we mde our exscuses and drove (quickly) home.

As soon as we got in the door, I was down to my trunks and ready to head for the bedroom, but she picked up my kit bag and told me to go put my kit on, I basically gave her a look of "really," but did as I was tols, ran upstairs and re-kitted.

She came up about five minutes later to find me on the bed, waiting, she spent about five minutes playing with my cock through my shorts, before I said enough was enough, lowered my shorts and ragged her senseless over the end of the bed........

It was the first time, but certainly not the last, although now I try and use a fresh kit where possible!

So yeah, does anyone elses partner have a love of this??

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well - the americans are not so keen on football. chances are - ask 100 american women what footy kit is and does it turn her on and not a one of them will know you are talking about.
but good idea to keep footy kit on hand all the same.

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cliche or not, she bloody loves it.

If im lucky, shel jack us off whilst im watching the footie, as long as i don my kit, then there are the post match celcbrations!

haha that's awesome. I used to be with a girl who loved to do that as well. I played aussie rules, and our shorts are indeed short (shorter than European footie kits) and she loved it when i free-balled, letting it bounce and flop around. After a match, she'd go rampant over my bulge and jerk me off till I came in my shorts

packingabiggun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha that's awesome. I used to be with a girl who loved to do that as well. I played aussie rules, and our shorts are indeed short (shorter than European footie kits) and she loved it when i free-balled, letting it bounce and flop around. After a match, she'd go rampant over my bulge and jerk me off till I came in my shorts

love it