For guys into receiving anal, did it come naturally?

zazoojason

Sexy Member
Media
I often have a fantasy about a guy using my ass but I've been trying with a dildo and it really isn't feeling enjoyable. It feels just like a task I am barely tolerating. Is this normal? for guys that are into it, did you have to train yourself to get into it or was it instantly something you could do and enjoyed doing?

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I often have a fantasy about a guy using my ass but I've been trying with a dildo and it really isn't feeling enjoyable. It feels just like a task I am barely tolerating. Is this normal? for guys that are into it, did you have to train yourself to get into it or was it instantly something you could do and enjoyed doing?
It took a little time to get used to a toy, certainly a real cock is very different from a dildo- warm, hard but soft and attached to a person who is capable of turning you on.

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It takes time and practice to discover anal pleasure. Asshole playing with dildo or dick becomes a real pleasure after training. Yes size matters. And yes a dick is always better than a dildo!

View media item 13742151

Marse

Superior Member
Media
It started with me experiencing with dildos all sizes and shapes and after using bigger dildos i started experiencing anal orgasm, this made want to try the real deal and i got hooked to receiving anal and giving bj

• Love
Reactions: louparis10

x911xxx

Loved Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel like it came natural for me but had to work up to it. I had always been interested and started off with butt plugs. I enjoyed being plugged so much I'd wear one(and sometimes still do) all day. The muscles down there are that, just muscles and need to be stretched to accommodate a large cock. Once you do that, it will be more pleasurable.

Also, once you have your first anal orgasm, there will be no going back - you will be hooked.

Travis74070

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had to work my way into it. I have a small cock and talked my wife into buying a toy, for her. But the plan in my head was I want to play with that as well. Took me some time, but like the others here say. Once you have the first anal orgasm (which I had to learn) you are hooked. I am an anal slut now. I have so many toys, and it's amazing what your ass will take. (Go slow). Lot's lube and patients. And yes real cock is much better than toys.

Attachments

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't have experience with dildos because I've never used one, but my first bf took my virginity and taught me everything I know sexually. If you find someone who's patient, experienced, receptive to feedback, and genuinely wants you to enjoy it, you get into it after awhile and it becomes heavenly

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have experience with dildos because I've never used one, but my first bf took my virginity and taught me everything I know sexually. If you find someone who's patient, experienced, receptive to feedback, and genuinely wants you to enjoy it, you get into it after awhile and it becomes heavenly
his really is the secret - have a guy who takes it slow and talks you through it and is patient, not hammering at your hole while trying to penetrate what will be a very tight hole. Once in and you get relaxed. There's no getting over the fact that it will hurt as your natural reflexes kick in, but pass the pain barrier and wow...
The problem with using a dildo for your first experience is you are tense and your anal muscles are trying to repel hard latex - try a hot bath and relax, tease your asshole in warm water, finger fuck. When relaxed a dildo will do whatever you need as a sexual stimulant. Oh yes, and don't go for a monster - either for a first fuck or with a substitute cock.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
his really is the secret - have a guy who takes it slow and talks you through it and is patient, not hammering at your hole while trying to penetrate what will be a very tight hole. Once in and you get relaxed. There's no getting over the fact that it will hurt as your natural reflexes kick in, but pass the pain barrier and wow...
The problem with using a dildo for your first experience is you are tense and your anal muscles are trying to repel hard latex - try a hot bath and relax, tease your asshole in warm water, finger fuck. When relaxed a dildo will do whatever you need as a sexual stimulant. Oh yes, and don't go for a monster - either for a first fuck or with a substitute cock.
Unfortunately(?) he had a huge cock, so I didn't even graduate to being a size queen, I always have been lol

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very unfortunate for you first fucking
He didn't really fuck me the first two times. He'd lube us up, put an inch or 2 in, hold it inside of me, work that inch or 2 really slowly, hold it in, take it out, put it back in, and repeat that. After that, he'd only fuck me with 3 or 4 inches and as I opened up more, he'd go deeper until he could fuck me the wau he wanted to without hurting me. I was lucky to have someone so experienced

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He didn't really fuck me the first two times. He'd lube us up, put an inch or 2 in, hold it inside of me, work that inch or 2 really slowly, hold it in, take it out, put it back in, and repeat that. After that, he'd only fuck me with 3 or 4 inches and as I opened up more, he'd go deeper until he could fuck me the wau he wanted to without hurting me. I was lucky to have someone so experienced
Sounds very much like the way I was broken in, slow, deeper slowly and by the time he got balls deep he was so horned up he shot his load

Reactions: HungBtmVegas

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It takes a while to learn what stimulates you and where you get pleasure. I love watching it but enjoying it myself is another story. For some guys, you just have to make peace with the fact that your body isn’t built for anal and no matter how much you want it you’re never going to enjoy it.

Reactions: MisterB

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I felt the same way when I started experimenting with toys. Anal sex is 80 percent psychological. Butt plugs are good for training your hole, but they don’t give you the psychological rush of having a man inside your body.