Forced orgasms?

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
So, while it is often hard for women to orgasm during vaginal sex...

For those women who orgasm easily.... how enjoyable are forced orgasms? When your partner is fucking you and bringing you to orgasm faster than what you are comfortable with?

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
From wikipedia:

Forced orgasm is a form of play where the dominant partner brings the submissive partner to an involuntary orgasm, whilst the submissive attempts to compete with the dominant by attempting to delay the orgasm for as long as possible. Also, the dominant partner may continue stimulation after orgasm, which may cause considerable discomfort to the submissive due to the sensitivity of their genitals. However part of the arousal of the submissive is that after each orgasm they undergo this period of discomfort knowing that pleasure will come shortly after. Part of the attraction of forced orgasms is that the submissive has no control over when and how they receive their orgasm.

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I reach the initial orgasm at my pace cos i can usually hold back til i'm ready but in a way my fella forces me to multiple, he seems to know there is more to cum, so to speak. Its very sensitive but he knows what he's doing so its well worth it.

With Masturbation I only Cum once cos its way too sensitive and i can't force myself to continue....lol

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Forced orgasms as a means of torture in S&M is possible using a Tens or Stims unit.
The Dom can force either the male or female sub to orgasm at will.