Foreskin Issues

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
^ Well, in theory that's the way it'd work, and I guess it depends in part on how tight one's foreskin is. What I find happens is that the foreskin is pushed clear of the glans immediately upon entering, the plus being that the extra skin allows for some give so that it doesn't feel entirely like one's skin is being stripped from one's cock.

24gran24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can not imagine myself without foresking. The pleasure I get when it slides down, or I pull it up along the glans is just great. I sincerely feel sorry for the fellows that lack a hood.
gran24

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I found the "dick smells like dick" comment in the original poster's comment interesting, and probably something he wanted to talk about. As a once a day showerer, and retracter for peeing: I find I smell wonderful after the shower, 12 hours later generally cool, and in the morning, the dick smells like dick. I've had yeast infections, and they are smelly. Non-yeasty dick is cool and "smells like dick". Ball sweat smells way worse.

Simple solution for guys with phimosis (tight foreskin)...

The problem is easily rectified by massaging your foreskin with a topical (surface) cream...

Betamethasone Cream 0.05% ...
rubbed in twice a day for four-to-six weeks.

Available at Chemists / Drug Stores (US)

"The foreskin is NOT a birth defect !"

"The Foreskin is a Natural Barrier to HIV-Virus"

In 2007, Dutch University Medical researchers found that the cells in the inner-foreskin actually destroyed the hiv-virus... granulated it !
It does not get into the blood-stream which is necessary for infection.
The results were published in medical journals around the world but did not get published in the mainstream media... being that most media owners are pro-circ because of their religious following!
Circumcision is now referred to as MGM - Male Genital Mutilation, also FGM for the females.
Results found that circumcision interferes with the male body's natural processes.
Read results of tests...

http://www.circumcisionandhiv.com/files/de_Witte_2007.pdf

"A happy foreskin, Chappie."

pgt21

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My foreskin is a part of me,I really like it,and I've never considered losing it! I suffered from phimosis when I was a child but happily fixed it with stretching exercises...Now I know why I love pulling my foreskin and stroking my dick every day! LOL.

arki

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've thought about etting cut... the reason.. its easy.. the look of it is one.. and its easier to keep it clean.. im not saying its dirty to have a foreskin.. i like it... but sometimes like whhen going camping or stuff like that.. its hard to clean it.. after sex or so.. thats it for me..

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what is hard about cleaning it?
for me, it is 5 seconds of water, and a thumb in the folds.
why would anyone risk having half the skin of their penis, and two thirds of the nerves gone, over 5 seconds of cleaning a day?