Foreskin question

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by rdpugh, Feb 2, 2009.

1. rdpugh

rdpugh New Member

I was circumcised at birth, but it seems like I have alot of skin left. If you notice from the pictures in my gallery that my glans is completely covered when flaccid. The skin is very loose and I can retract it easily, but once I let go, it covers the glans again. When I am erect, the skin retracts back but I can slide the skin back over the glans with no pain. When I let go it retracts back while I am erect. I have been like this for some time, but I remember not looking any different than the other boys who were circumcised when I was much younger, i.e. exposed glans. I have always masturbated by doing like most guys by wrapping my hand around it and pumping up and down, but I have always pulled the shaft skin over the glans. Anyone else who has been circumcised like this?

2. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

The thing that looks odd is that you still have the connective tissue underneath your cockhead. I've never seen that on a cut guy.

3. rdpugh

rdpugh New Member

Do you mean the frenulum?

4. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Yes.

Maybe your parents said take a little off the top. Are you in England?

5. rdpugh

rdpugh New Member

I am in the US, born in 1976.

6. lasolasbud

lasolasbud Member

I was circumcised at birth as well and have foreskin. My skin can cover my glans or stay rolled back because the connective tissue was cut. It took me a long time to figure out what was going on and I get questioned all the time. I sort of like it but wish I had all of my skin.

7. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Better to have some than none. :wink:

8. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    your penis looks very much like mine, we have a foreskin over the head

9. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    Now, stupid question, but are you SURE you're cut? :biggrin1: Some guys can be very loosely cut, but you look pretty intact and from the pics you can see the tell tale scar.

A friend of mine thought he was cut cause he was like you, a short foreskin, and then overheard his mom says that she didn't get him done. He just assumed he was cut cause his foreskin was so short.

Do you have a scar where the cut was made that we just can't see in the pics?

Either way, you got a nice looking cock...

#9 vindicator, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  10. Jory

Jory New Member

There is no doubt you were circumcised; the fact is that the skin has encroached over the glans in later life due to your body weight. Lose the belly overhang and the shaft skin on yr penis will not be pushed forward so much. Easy!

11. rdpugh

rdpugh New Member

Yes, I am sure I was circumcised. My mother told me so when I found out what circumcision was when I was much younger. My wife infact asked my mother if she was sure she had me circumcised. After looking at pictures of circumcised penises, I can say it appears that I do have the scar from the cut but still have my frenelum. Thank goodness I still have my frenelum because in the pictures some guys were circumcised and still had their frenelums and others had no frenelum. I had a picture taken that shows the scar but I have not been able to access the forum and the computer I am on now does not have that picture.

I think Jory though explains why the glans is covered. I have been seriously working on loosing the fat for over a month now. I can say I have lost a good amount of fat in that time and have started gaining muscle mass. I do cardio and weightlifting.

12. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm. Is the frenulum usually cut as part of circumcision? Mine's intact but I had always assumed I was cut ... while my skin is quite loose, it doesn't even come close to covering my head. Also, most guys born in the US in the 1970s were circumcised.

I've never asked my parents whether or not I was cut (nor do I plan to!)

Steve

13. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    i have skin able to go over when im erect...

14. Ionto

Ionto New Member

You can usually tell the difference between a naturally short foreskin and the foreskin remaining from a partial circumcision by looking at the opening. An uncut foreskin will usually have a sort of ring holding the end together, whereas this is more open when a cut has been made. But I have seen short but uncut foreskins that are pretty open too.

15. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    If a skin is stretched, over time, it lengthens. If you have always masturbated in a way that strectched the skin, then over time, it may have grown in length. and your genes may have gigven your skin more growth during puberty relative to the penis and thus making it looser.

There is a fair assumption that you were cut loose at birth, and during puberty, it grew enough to start covering head.

It is not that rare.

16. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I believe that's called a "two-skin." Not sure.

17. selfsuck1991

selfsuck1991 New Member

i think ur too fat and that is causing the problem

18. txquis

Gold Member

It is the same for me...mine fits your description, and I still have a lot of loose skin as well, although I am (or was always told) I was circumcised.

Draft saved Draft deleted